Respected Contributor

I like it and the tank in olive but not sure about it for me.  I'm a denim jacket sort. It is very pretty though.

Esteemed Contributor

It's way too long for a petite. On Renee's side kick, it hung below her knees. Even if it were in a petite, I wouldn't get it. I wouldn't pay $20. for it, and it's not selling well at all: 6000 last I heard. Slinky brand at HSN looks better. Sure doesn't look ombre, either.

Valued Contributor

i'm so torn because not offered in petite. i feel like the petites are slowly fading!Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

so agree with you

@febe1 wrote:

It's way too long for a petite. On Renee's side kick, it hung below her knees. Even if it were in a petite, I wouldn't get it. I wouldn't pay $20. for it, and it's not selling well at all: 6000 last I heard. Slinky brand at HSN looks better. Sure doesn't look ombre, either.

not tech saavy and this blog is driving me nuts

Honored Contributor

They have been describing this as a mesh material.  One minute I like this and the next minute I don't.  I can't imagine I'd get much use out of this in the summer months but I don't see mesh as a fall/winter material either.

I also agree with Trix that this is more striped than ombre. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not buying as this is not a brand I've bought in the past and so am not interested in risking shipping and handling both ways to get it home and see if I like it.

That said, it's nice to see rayon instead of poly for a change!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

It looks like something the Golden Girls would wear...

Pass!

Honored Contributor

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

I have to tell you, it is not cheaply made. I have it, and the fabric is very expensive looking. It is not a sweater knit fabric;  more like a mesh/netting. It feels like silk on your skin. I love mine so much I ordered it another color when I saw the matching tanks! Ladies, this a very pretty garment. Well worth $40.

hi mtnbikegirl......can you tell me if if has any type of stretch to it at all and did you stay with your regular sizing? i like the quality, styles, and materials that renee uses. the attitudes/wwc lines are probably my most favorite on qvc. i will probably end up with two of these.

cant imagine anyone NOT needing a sweater or topper or shrug during the summer. it has been HOT and HUMID here also, but if i go sleeveless or short sleeved and step into buildings, stores, offices, etc.....they have the a/c BLASTING!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I just ordered the olive cardigan with the mustard tank (on waitlist) because I saw that combo together this morning on Fashionably Early and thought it looked cute.  I am always cold so I am always taking cardigans with me wherever I go and wearing them around the house, so this is the perfect weight and length.  It didn't look really long on Renee's assistant Susan and she is 2 inches shorter than me so I think it will be perfect.  Can't wiat to receive the cardigan as I can wear my Skinnytess underneath it also. 

Respected Contributor

Your comment was much more kind than what I was thinking.  I would never consider this.