Esteemed Contributor
To me Amy's jeans tonight make her look like a deteriorating mummy. This may be a style, but these are a bit much. Would you ever wear these?
Respected Contributor

Re: Would You Wear Those Jeans?

I don't get it. When I was young I would be embarrassed to wear something that had a rip, tear, or patch. I left school to work so I could buy and wear nice things. I'm fortunate to have a closet full of fine outfits. Those ripped jeans and such make no sense to me. Just one old woman's opinion. 

Esteemed Contributor

I see the attraction to having a pair of these jeans. But I wouldn't wear them on national television. Why can't she find something from the wide array of Q items to wear for the hour she is featured?
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Frequent Contributor

I love the ripped jeans and they are everywhere in fashion. However, I get why some may find them wrong for tv.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:
To me Amy's jeans tonight make her look like a deteriorating mummy. 

Well, she IS Bree's mummy.Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Lolakimono -- Perfect picture. Made me laugh.
Trusted Contributor

On a young woman (teen) it is fine.....but on older women it just looks like they are trying too hard.
Esteemed Contributor

well I had to turn the Q. on....and Amy is in a nice pair of white pants....so I missed the torn jeans....I will say I do not like raggedy clothes.....they do not belong on a shopping channel that sells nice clothes....

Frequent Contributor

Although I would look ridiculous in them, they are the height of fashion right now & I think Amy looks adorable......certainly much, much better than Lori, who looks like the usual hot mess.......did she really say since it is 100 degrees to layer even more? What? Like I said.....a HOT mess
Respected Contributor

@circles wrote:

well I had to turn the Q. on....and Amy is in a nice pair of white pants....so I missed the torn jeans....I will say I do not like raggedy clothes.....they do not belong on a shopping channel that sells nice clothes....

She's still wearing them -- they're torn white skinny jeans. Honestly, though, she's supposed to be one of the faces of younger, hipper fashion at the Q, so I think they're perfectly appropriate for her in that role. Yes, even on TV.