Respected Contributor

Women With Control Petite Bootcut Leggings Are Back!

So happy!  I've needed a smaller size for over a year.

Respected Contributor

Re: Women With Control Petite Bootcut Leggings Are Back!

Boot cut pants are not my friend......they make me look dumpy. I just wish that the TSV would be offered so you could buy either two slim leg, two boot cut, or one of each.  The way it's being offered today pretty much leaves me out.

Esteemed Contributor

hulagirl wrote:

Boot cut pants are not my friend......they make me look dumpy. I just wish that the TSV would be offered so you could buy either two slim leg, two boot cut, or one of each.  The way it's being offered today pretty much leaves me out.

Of course there are those who would not have minded the option of two bootcut pants.  I would like to believe that most of Renee's customers could have figured out if they wanted 2) slim pants; 2) bootcut; or the option of one boot and one slim as it's being sold.  

Even though the price breaks down to only $25 per pant,  I would not wear the bootcut pant enough to warrant buying the TSV.  I simply prefer not to spend money for multiples of something with the sales pitch that I'm saving. My concept is that I'm not saving if I'm not using (or in this case wearing).  

Honored Contributor

Just like the denim & co TSV recently offered these are cut 4" smaller than the hip measurement in QVC's size chart. If you go up on size so the hip fits then the waist will be huge. I have no desire to buy pants that have to stretch 4" just to get them on and then suck back in to cling to every lump and bump on my body. Why does anyone think that is a good idea?