Respected Contributor

Re: Will and Kate Visit Wales

Maternal nature: A little girl smiled as the Duchess of Cambridge knelt down to speak to her on the Mumbles seaside

Wrapped up: Kate reached down to shake the hand of a woman who had been wrapped up in a Welsh flag in Mumbles

Prince charming: The Duke of Cambridge chatted to one woman as he made his way around the group in Mumbles today

Three cheers for Wills and Kate! The royals were delighted by the warm reception they were given in Mumbles this afternoon

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting the pictures, OP!  I always enjoy checking out what Kate is wearing, and oh my...she has the most beautiful head of hair!!!

They certainly appear to be a lovely couple, devoted to each other and their duties.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@lmt   Thanks for the pics.  Love the pic of her w/her hand on his arm and the way they are looking at each other.  Also the last pic of him gently guiding her.

Me too, I didn't think they were allowed to touch each other in public because I have never seen them hold hands or anything.  They always look great together.  Thanks for postingSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

She is such a lovely lady. Her smile always reaches her eyes, it is genuine ,and so is she

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

She is such a lovely lady. Her smile always reaches her eyes, it is genuine ,and so is she

@cherry 

I agree, her warm, sincere smile just lights up her whole face!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

A few more pictures inside the ice cream cafe.

While Prince William tucked into a chocolate cone with sprinkles, Kate opted for a scoop of vanilla with a wafer

The couple met a group of local parents to talk about Kate's landmark early years survey.

Prince William and Kate could be seen speaking animatedly to fellow parents at the ice cream parlour as they discussed the Duchess' landmark survey on the early years

The Duchess appeared enthused as she spoke with children and parents about her landmark early years survey

The Duchess beamed she spoke with parents and carers to hear about life in mumbles, and at one stage was given a drawing by one of the children

Natural warmth: The Duchess of Cambridge crouched down to speak to a group of schoolgirls enjoying their ice creams

Little charmer: The Duchess of Cambridge spoke to a little boy on a visit to Joe's Ice Cream Parlour in the Mumbles. The couple met a group of local parents and carers to talk about The Duchess's landmark early years survey

Honored Contributor

@lmt 

Thank you for adding these photos, she looks ravishing in that red dress!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Kate had a sweet reunion with two of her primary school teachers. She was pleased to bump into Denise Evans-Alford and Kevin Alford outside Joe's Ice Cream parlour in Mumbles.

Kate attended St Andrew's prep school in Pangbourne, Berkshire, along with her siblings Pippa and James Middleton, until she was 13. Mrs Evans-Alford was her netball coach while Mr Alford taught French and German.

After the reunion, Mrs Evans-Alford said: “Kate hasn’t changed at all, you can tell, Pippa and James are wonderful too. I’ve been waiting 20 years for this."

kate-teachers

Honored Contributor

They're doing their bit and getting it done.

Honored Contributor

They both sure do seem to enjoy what they're doing, especially Kate.