Honored Contributor

Re: Will and Kate Visit Wales

Nothing special or note worthy about either of them.  They look like any couple going to work in an office.

Honored Contributor

Mumbles? LOL!😄
Respected Contributor

Will and Kate arrived at Tata Steel in Port Talbot, where they are meeting workers, company directors and trade unions.

While at Tata, Will and Kate will join representatives from the plant in a discussion before spending time with employees in the plant’s Hot Strip Mill and training academy in Port Talbot.

She means business! After the ice cream parlour, William and Kate travelled to Port Talbot, where they visited the Tata Steel plant. The royal couple donned hardhats and boiler suits over their clothes for the outing

Respected Contributor

The couple visited the integrated steelmaking site in order to learn more about the importance of Tata Steel’s operations to the UK economy and the important role the company plays in the local community.

They also visited the training workshops where they met with apprentices, future leaders as well as members of community groups supported by Tata Steel.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@lmt   Thanks for the pics.  Love the pic of her w/her hand on his arm and the way they are looking at each other.  Also the last pic of him gently guiding her.

Me too, I didn't think they were allowed to touch each other in public because I have never seen them hold hands or anything.  They always look great together.  Thanks for postingSmiley Happy

They have always shown affection for each other but not at all events.  The below was in 2012 a year after they married, Olympic Games.

Kate Middleton and Prince William got excited during the 2012 Olympic Games in London.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Love the way William is dressed with the shirt, pullover sweater (or jumper as the Brits call them) and jacket. Casual yet good looking.

You can see that Kate is having so much fun and I like that her makeup is always well done and understated.

Valued Contributor

I enjoy seeing their pics too!  They always look happy and relaxed and to be enjoying the event they are attending!  

Respected Contributor

Beautiful photos.  It's sweet to see them being a little silly and flirtatious with one another, since they generally have to be so reserved in public. 

Respected Contributor

@lmt wonderful to see. thank you!

Respected Contributor

In control: William and Kate with Works Manager Car Banfield at the control centre of the Port Talbot Tata Steel plant

At work: The Duchess of Cambridge talks with works manager Carl Banfield during a visit to Tata Steel in Port Talbot

Kate Middleton at the Tata Steel plant in Port Talbot