Respected Contributor

Re: Will and Kate Visit Wales

The Cambridges ended their day by visiting the Bulldogs Development Centre in Port Talbot where they heard about a scheme supporting young people in the community who have been affected by adverse childhood experiences and mental health issues by offering them a sense of belonging through fitness and boxing.

While there Kate took part in a game with a group of young girls getting a ball through a pipe and into a bucket. They call it Gutter Ball.

Getting stuck in! The Duchess joins in a team activity during a visit to the Bulldogs boxing club in Port Talbot this afternoon

Oops! Things went awry during the activity

A comforting hand: The Duchess spent time speaking to one young girl during the visit to the Port Talbot boxing club today

Respected Contributor

Chief executive at the Bulldogs Boxing Club, Mal Emerson, said: “William and Kate were blown away to see the children’s commitment. It is really inspiring to see the children put their hearts and souls into it.  We are so proud to have William and Kate here and to think we started with nothing in 2008 and to have this happening now, we can’t believe it. It’s unbelievable. You can see the pride on everyone’s faces. The royal couple really got involved with everything.”

Team Cambridge! The couple at the club which helps children affected by adverse experiences and mental health issues

The couple left with boxing gloves. William’s were black and Kate’s were pink. William said they had a punch bag at home.

The Duchess of Cambridge holds a pair of gloves at the boxing gym

They also received boxing gloves for their children.

Respected Contributor

It's nice to see a little 'hands on' approach between Will and Kate today.  Smiley WinkHeart

Gentle manner: Prince William offers an affectionate hand on his wife's back as the couple talk to well-wishers

Burst of colour: The Duchess of Cambridge was vibrant in a scarlet dress for the outing with Prince William this afternoon

Esteemed Contributor

Nice color combo, a little different for her.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Visit South Wales

Kate Middleton

The Hobbs 'Bianca' coat

Image may contain: people standing

Zara Knitted Puff-Sleeve Jumper Midi Dress

Half N’Half Stretch riding boots by Stuart Wetizman

Stuart Weitzman HalfNHalf knee-high boots

Beulah scarf

No photo description available.

Mulberry 'Darley' bag

Asprey’s Woodland Oak Leaf Hoop earrings

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Poor Kate looks so miserable in her life of servitude........no wonder Meghan ran for hills!

[eye roll]

The more I see of Kate the more I dislike Meghan

Respected Contributor

Kate's got the height to pull off a coat like that.  Love it.  And the red scarf w/the hearts looks fun yet elegant worn w/that navy coat.  Whoever is helping her with her fashions is doing a wonderful job.  She always looks so elegant and appropriate for whatever occasion or function she is attending.  She's got to be one of the best dressed women in the world, as she should I suppose.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wonderful couple.

I sure enjoy 'Escape to the Country' episodes on DABL TV.

Beautiful areas over there in the UK and Wales, and wherever else that I'm not familiar (with) in that area.

Countryside, rolling hills, sheep, etc. 

'Just beautiful'. 

And I'm learning a lot about the various small businesses and agriculture endeavors there, too.  

EDITED:   

Also, lots of history.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).