Respected Contributor

I LOVE White Kitten heel booties; but then again....my dream STYLE ICON is akin to Dianna Riggs in THE AVENGERS.  So sexy, chic, and a lil dangerous...(but not in my closet - not wearing her look) - just imaginating myself like that's the look I will forever love!

Respected Contributor

I've marched to my own drummer for so long, I no longer hear the rest of the band.

I've love winter white and pastels for winter.  During past Christmas holidays, I've worn winter white (lined) wool slacks with pastel sweaters, and one year wore a soft pastel pink sweater suit on Christmas day.  It beaks the monotony of same old same old.

My philosophy is they sell it in fall and winter and I like it, I'll buy it.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

White pants would look so odd with snow boots and puffer coats.  Same for bar legs in 20 degree weather.  There’s a time and place...

Spoiler

Regular Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Must be QVC agrees with me that white can be worn after Labour Day. Caught a bit of the fashion show today and saw Kate in very nice looking white pants and not only that, white boots. I love my white pants and skirts, but I don't think I'll be getting white boots. She does look stylish.

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 6.32.26 PM.png

Do you remember white go-go boots? We just had to have them we worethem with everything even shorts. lol

Honored Contributor

We don't all live where it gets freezing cold in the winter.  I wear white clothing items year round. 

Honored Contributor

I find it amusng that people still think that way about not wearing white after Labor day--very old fashion and funny---I wear any color any time of the year, and always have. 

Honored Contributor

Just saw another angle of this photo in the new (12/31/18) People magazine. It is of Priyanka Chopra and was taken on December 16, 2018. White hangbag, boots, slacks and mostly white top. Looks wonderful on her. I'm for getting rid of the taboo about not wearing white after Labor Day. Why not when you can look this great?

Winter White Outfit. December 16.jpg