Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo - thx for the reviews! I did not place a pre order, waited to order the shoes until I saw the presentation. I think they ship preorders faster than if you wait for the TTV launch. I did not order the top/duster set. Will post a review when I get the shoes later this week. Hope everyone is as equally happy as you Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

The shoes and the duster/tank set just arrived!!

The shoes are SPECTACULAR! I will admit that I was a bit concerned about the color since they didn't appear as pink during the live presentation but no worries! They're perfect! and man are they comfy?!

I'm at work so I haven't tried on the duster and tank yet but suffice it to say they match the shoes impeccably!

Anyone else receive theirs?

Oh my gosh! I just received my blue shoes with the blue colored duster set and they are spectacular!  Now I know I will be getting more colors of both shoes and duster/tank set. Love them!  

Honored Contributor

I went home for lunch where I tried on the duster/tank.

DON'T CUT THE STRINGS! The tank is attached but they have snaps.

This dummy stood in the bathroom with a pair of scissors! Fortunately I noticed the snap in the knick of time!

The duster is gorgeous but the tank I can wear as a dress!

To be fair I'm 5'2" with the lionshare of my height in my freakishly (yes I've been told) long legs.

The price was worth it for the duster alone so it's not going anywhere.

I'll figure something out. MIL is a seamstress! Woohoo

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo - Woman LOL thanks for the belly laugh Woman LOL

Do you think the tank was designed longer b/c of the duster? It should be a relatively easy alteration. That blush color is very pretty. I will watch to see if it makes it to clearance.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@AndreatooWoman LOL thanks for the belly laugh Woman LOL

Do you think the tank was designed longer b/c of the duster? It should be a relatively easy alteration. That blush color is very pretty. I will watch to see if it makes it to clearance.  

Yea I do but I don't think it's necessary .

I don't do tunics because of my height but I do do long in the back/short in the front  as it exposes the full length of my legs making me look taller than I am..

This (the tank) is definitely much longer in the back but the front is still longer than I prefer.

You taller/longer torsoed gals should be fine. The fabric is very soft and comfy regardless

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

@MaggieMack

I've filled Fiona's phenobarbitol at Walgreens. It would be funnier yet if they'd asked her to sign for it!

Since they (my fur babies) apparently share my last name I gave them all middle names Woman Very Happy

@Andreatoo, my dog has a middle name too.  But I only use it when she's in trouble.  Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MaggieMack @Lipstickdiva@nycgrl @Chi-town girl @chrystaltree

ahem......

I'm at work but my shoes show they were delivered.  I just checked!!!!  Now I can hardly wait.   

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

The shoes and the duster/tank set just arrived!!

The shoes are SPECTACULAR! I will admit that I was a bit concerned about the color since they didn't appear as pink during the live presentation but no worries! They're perfect! and man are they comfy?!

I'm at work so I haven't tried on the duster and tank yet but suffice it to say they match the shoes impeccably!

Anyone else receive theirs?

@Andreatoo I received my shoes yesterday.  They look great on and I love the color, but I will need to put a cushion for the ball of my feet since there is none and I walk alot.  I didn't order the tank set because I didn't think I could carry it off, however, never say never ... I really did love that blush.  Hopefully it is sold out now - LOL!

Honored Contributor

I received my shoes yesterday.  I'm unsure.  I love the way they look on my feet but I do have a couple of issues.

As @nycgrl said, there is absolutely no cushioning at the ball of the foot.  These will be like walking directly on the pavement.  I honestly wonder how long these will hold up given that the bottom is so thin.

@lulu2 mentioned above that she saw a bump in the shoe and I wasn't sure what she was talking about.   The first box I opened was the cognac and I still didn't see any lump or bump so I was perplexed. Then I opened the natural and saw it.  There is a very visible bump where the heel ends and the straps of the shoe begin.  It's not noticeable at all on my darker cognac but it is on the natural.  

The color of both the cognac and the natural are gorgeous.  The fit of them is perfect.  But in all honesty, I'm thinking nearly $50.00 was too much for these shoes and they should have been more in the $30.00 price range.  I'm going to be out nearly $15.00 to return them but I guess it's better than being out $95 and change.  I'm still undecided.      

Honored Contributor

Interesting how perceptions can be so different.

I don't see any 'bump' (but I'll look again) and the no cushion issue I find baffling!

I wasn't expecting orthotic inserts but I did get the same amount of padding that's in my VC's (at a much higher price)

Will I be able to walk all day in these? No but I didn't expect that I would; I have crappy feet! It's just nice to wear pretty (3 inchers) on occasion...the leather is stunning and they're well constructed...