Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva - the 'bump' on the sandal sounds like a defect. If you decide to return,  call CS and get your return fee waived.

My order is still en route. I don't have a prob adding a pad for comfort, but not sure what to think about the bump.

Thanks everyone for the reviews & updates. I will let you know my thoughts once my order arrives

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I just received my blush shoes and pink tank with duster today (yes, I live in the sticks but not relatively that far from Evine). My blush shoes are perfect, I could wear them for 10 hours easily. The tank and duster are wonderful, too, but I am relatively tall. They will look so cute with white Capri leggings. And the price for everything was very right!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I looked for the 'bump'. Couldn't find it. Modeled them for my husband who gave me grief about the 3 inch heels.....'yes they're hella sexy but can YOU walk in them?!'

Then  I put on the tank...LOL ' You bought that for that vest didn't you??' (guilty)

'Then just get rid of it!'

WHAT??? toss a perfectly good shirt???? Are you nuts??

'No! I'll figure out something to do with it'

end scene

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I just received my blush shoes and pink tank with duster today (yes, I live in the sticks but not relatively that far from Evine). My blush shoes are perfect, I could wear them for 10 hours easily. The tank and duster are wonderful, too, but I am relatively tall. They will look so cute with white Capri leggings. And the price for everything was very right!

I received my tank and duster in the blue a few days ago.  I am 5'6 and I am very pleased with this set.  The duster really does look like water color.  Very nice and a very nice price.  Glad you are happy with yours.Smiley Happy  I love mine.

Honored Contributor

Re: What's for Launch !

[ Edited ]

The bump I am talking about is the top of the heel that is covered, where it molds into the shoe.  I'm not sure I'm explaining this right.  But all along where the top of the heel is and where it then stops where the criss-cross straps begin, I can see that "bump" through the material of the shoe.   It's slightly visible on the heel of left shoe that is posted in this thread.

My bigger concern is the cheap bottom of the shoe which is only slightly better than cardboard and the fact that the bottom is paper thin.  When I look at the photo on Evine, the bottom of the shoe that I rec'd is half of the thickness that is pictured.    

I'm going to put one of each on and walk around my house for awhile and see how my feet feel before I make a decision. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva@sunshine 919@MaggieMack@Chi-town girl @nycgrl

Im resurrecting the thread because the shoes are now on clearance! In case you wanted to go back for another color...

726-739

$35.18!!!

726-739- Matisse "Harlow" Perforated Nubuck Leather Crossover Strap Wedge Sandals

I'm thinking the blue or red would be fun...