Trusted Contributor

This morning at church, several ladies were dressed patriotically and looked quite festive. One of our older ladies was wearing a red shirt dress with white dots.  So cute!  I wore a navy skirt, white shrug, red wedges (all a few years old) and a new red and white striped  top from Kohl's (Chaps label).  I wore a red, white and blue Joan Rivers line bracelet and hoop earrings that I bought probably 10 years ago and got compliments on it.

I miss those sets that Joan used to do with the line bracelet and earrings and sometimes a matching bee.  I bought several back in the day and miss them.  

Did anyone else dress patriotically today or plan to tomorrow?

Esteemed Contributor

I did part of the outfit.  I wore a JCP 3/4 sleeve red sheer top/ matching tank top,  white QF Capri's , animal print thong sandals/earrings & teal toe polish.

Trusted Contributor

We are thinking alike! My toenails are painted navy!

Respected Contributor

Re: 4th of July outfit

[ Edited ]

I always dressed my girls in red, white and blue on the 4th.  I didn't but I do wear a lot of white in the summer. I'm wearing a white maxi dress and metallic sandals tomorrow but nothing red or navy.  

Honored Contributor

We went to see an outdoor show which included a firework's show from across the river. I wore cropped jeans a read t shirt and white lace shrug

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Yes I dressed patriotically for church today.  I had on a flag dress that I had purchased from Cracker Barrel a few years ago,  I had on star earrings and a necklace from Casual Corner (yes this is an old set}  I wore a red belt and my footwear was Converse Sneakers, Chucks, white canvas with red and blue trim on the soles.  

Trusted Contributor

Cute thread!!  At church today I wore a navy and white ankle length skirt, navy sandals, a navy t-shirt and a red long bead necklace!  I also wore a red white and blue bracelet with a American flag charm hanging from it that is by Carolyn Pollack!!

Happy 4th of July all!  Stay safe!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

White pants, red t-shirt and blue JR scarf with stars on it, and a red hat!  I always think of Joan around this time.  I hope Melissa and David remember tomorrow how many happy ladies Joan made with her jewelry for patriotic occasions!  

Esteemed Contributor

To church this morning wore LCNY maxi A266170 in red/ light tan with blue shrug and watch with a red band. Carried my flag clutch with American flag printed fringe.

Super Contributor

Re: 4th of July outfit

[ Edited ]

For church today I wore a navy Susan Graver dress, a red Denim & Co. jacket, blue Clark's wedges and white jewelry. Quite a few people (men and women), wore red, white, & blue. today. Along with the festive music it was a nice celebration of the 4th. Oh yes,. I have OPI red polish on my fingers and piggies!