Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I ended up with one pair of shoes (nude) and one vest set (blush).

I still want the white but I suspect I'll have another chance.  I have 'scripts to pay for for both my cat and myself this week!

@Andreatoo - good choices! I notice w Evine there are chances to buy later at the same or reduced pricing. They are like hsn with clearance events. Sometimes you can't get a popular color but thats ok. There will be something new sure to grab our attention.

And, I notice some of the popular fashion TTV's are reordered. Like that hi-low Kate & Mallory sleeveless dress TTV from last year...it's back, lol

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I still want the white but I suspect I'll have another chance.  I have 'scripts to pay for for both my cat and myself this week!

I hear ya.  I just plunked down $120.00 at the vet this morning. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Ouch! I have a furry epileptic that I'll be pilling 2x a day for the rest of her life Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Ouch! I have a furry epileptic that I'll be pilling 2x a day for the rest of her life Woman Sad

@Andreatoo, ahhhh, but SO worth it! Woman Happy

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

My fur baby comes before anything else.  I buy food for him before I buy for myself.  This was thankfully a decent month and I bought the TSV shoes and the TTV shoes.  I hope they are winners - never tried either brand before, but I did need them.  No buying this weekend - thankfully Skinn doesn't have anything that interests me so I should be safe.  Enjoy your purchases ladies!

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Absolutely.  I had a furbaby that was on heart medication daily.  She was taking the same heart med my FIL took.  LOL  It used to crack me up when I had to go to the pharmacy to get her script filled and they'd call out the name on it when it was done, like she was a person.  Then when I'd walk up, I'd get some funny looks! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, your post brought back memories. My Doberman, long across the Bridge, was on the same meds my dad was taking at the same time.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Absolutely.  I had a furbaby that was on heart medication daily.  She was taking the same heart med my FIL took.  LOL  It used to crack me up when I had to go to the pharmacy to get her script filled and they'd call out the name on it when it was done, like she was a person.  Then when I'd walk up, I'd get some funny looks! 

@Lipstickdiva

@MaggieMack

I've filled Fiona's phenobarbitol at Walgreens. It would be funnier yet if they'd asked her to sign for it!

Since they (my fur babies) apparently share my last name I gave them all middle names Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

The shoes and the duster/tank set just arrived!!

The shoes are SPECTACULAR! I will admit that I was a bit concerned about the color since they didn't appear as pink during the live presentation but no worries! They're perfect! and man are they comfy?!

I'm at work so I haven't tried on the duster and tank yet but suffice it to say they match the shoes impeccably!

Anyone else receive theirs?

Honored Contributor