Trusted Contributor

The TTV duster and tank set is a buy more and save $6 with reduced S&H ...

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Okay ladies; I'm debating between the blush and the white on the duster/tank set...

HELP ME!!!

Woman Wink

@Andreatoo - which color would you wear more? What is more flattering to you & your wardrobe?

I think the blush is a fresh look and it will look great with your new Matisse Natural shoes Heart

Now, enabler questions...Is there a buy more, save like the shoes?  Do you have the 10 off & 30 off coupons??? Woman Wink

@Chi-town girl

Pure evil you are! lol

Yep, buy more and save  (evil evil girl)

$6.00 is certainly nice incentive...

Honored Contributor

More evil...new from Rhonda Shear. I bought the mushroom color. Think it will look great with jeans & black leggings -long & cropped. Maybe a swimsuit cover up? 

The peach looks like a close match to the natural color in the TTV sandals. Good price at $39.

Rhonda Shear Asymmetric Long Wrap Top
469-163

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, thanks for the peek. I watched the video, loved the top on the two models, not so much the host, she maybe should have gone up a size. I bet you will rock it!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I love it he look of the TTV sandals but they are a bit high in the heel for me so I won't be getting them. 

I like the TTV duster, too, but not over a sleeveless top. Not sure how close to the ground it would be on me but it sure is a nice summer look!

Rhonda Shear  has lots of things tempting me, too. Need to look but not buy today!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

More evil...new from Rhonda Shear. I bought the mushroom color. Think it will look great with jeans & black leggings -long & cropped. Maybe a swimsuit cover up? 

The peach looks like a close match to the natural color in the TTV sandals. Good price at $39.

469-163

It's a cute style but for my vertically challenged self it can't be that long in the front.

With the exception of her layering tanks I haven't had great luck with her stuff...

Honored Contributor

Love them !   For some reason, Evine doesn't sell wide widths so I'm out.  But that is a great sandal.

Honored Contributor

Hope everyone loves their new buys! The TTV price for the sandals is excellent. I'm excited to wear my new Spring items Woman Very Happy

If Q would adopt a similar approach to pricing their TSV's - closer to 50% off reg price instead of just a measly $5 I would have bought the Marc Fisher sandals and the recent IM TSV sandals. Noticed that neither TSV sold well.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Chi-town girl, thanks for the peek. I watched the video, loved the top on the two models, not so much the host, she maybe should have gone up a size. I bet you will rock it!

Thx @MaggieMack,  I hope so Woman Wink I looked at the garment sizing & decided to size up to medium instead of my usual small. I like the look of the mushroom color over the black leggings & top. Looks like only a small quantity was brought in, almost completely sold out 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I ended up with one pair of shoes (nude) and one vest set (blush).

I still want the white but I suspect I'll have another chance.  I have 'scripts to pay for for both my cat and myself this week!