Honored Contributor

726-739- Matisse "Harlow" Perforated Nubuck Leather Crossover Strap Wedge Sandals

Oh my! I think I'm getting them!! The colors offered are lovely!

I have only one other Matisse but the quality is good and they're comfy...

$48.92

Word to the wise: Matisse TTVs sell out quickly

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo, so cute! Love that color! It took me a minute to find them on Evine. I'm thinking about them . . .

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: What's for Launch !

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo - thx for posting! I like the look of these wedges. How is the fit? Are they comfy? What makes them special? I'm very cautious about ordering shoes online, but these have my interest.

Nice colors. I like the blue but I'm thinking about the Natural or Cognac. Def need to see the presentation. Hope someone that owns this particular style can offer comments/advice.

726-739_03_swatch.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

It's also $10 off with the Evine credit card 

Esteemed Contributor

Ok, so I went back, looked again, and saw that there is $10 off if you use your Evine card today. That sold me, the luscious blush pair is on their way to me!

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Ok, so I went back, looked again, and saw that there is $10 off if you use your Evine card today. That sold me, the luscious blush pair is on their way to me!

@MaggieMack

Hey! That was my pair!

Woman Wink

as for the fit I can only speak to the pair I have but they're very comfortable (stacked heel). I suspect a wedge will be even more so...

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I'm not sure if I've owned this brand before, so can't comment on comfort or wear or durability. But they remind me so much of the three pairs of Lucky Brand shoes that I got four years ago. Style is comfortable and virtually every time I wore them, someone complimented me on my shoes. These are less than half of what I paid for my Luckys.

Honored Contributor

I just bought the blush too Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

726-620- Kate & Mallory® Sheer Woven Sleeveless Duster & Knit Hi-Lo Tank Top Set

@MaggieMack @nycgrl @Chi-town girl

The second TTV is also a winner!

Wouldn't this blush go nicely with our new shoes?!

There are a gazillion choices and I suspect I'll be getting this as well. I adore a duster length vest!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

726-620- Kate & Mallory® Sheer Woven Sleeveless Duster & Knit Hi-Lo Tank Top Set

@MaggieMack @nycgrl @Chi-town girl

The second TTV is also a winner!

Wouldn't this blush go nicely with our new shoes?!

There are a gazillion choices and I suspect I'll be getting this as well. I adore a duster length vest!

@Andreatoo - yes, I'm also going to look at this TTV. At 1st I thought the long flowy duster was attached to the top, much better as 2 pieces. The blush is very pretty 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri