Frequent Contributor

What happened to pull on jeans?

Every year or so I buy a handfull of Denim & Co pull on strait leg jean. Now I only find the How Smooth that is in numbered sizes instead of s-m-l etc. Why would they do that in a pull on? 

Respected Contributor

Re: What happened to pull on jeans?

@QVCPal - I'm not sure exactly which jeans you're referring to, but I've bought A51961 in denim colors, and like them a lot! They wash/dry great, no shrinkage.

Honored Contributor

There is a new pair this year A262865.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know what kind of jeans those are, but Quacker Factory makes the DreamJeannes in a straight leg pull-on. Item number A227963 is the regular length, but they also come in tall and short.

Honored Contributor

I am sitting here right now wearing a pair of Denim & co 2 pocket pull on pants. They are several years old and I would love to replace them with more of the same - however - Aboout 2 or 3 years ago QVC chose to change their sizing to accomodate the "skinny " trend in pants and I can npo longer find any to fit me as I like. If I go up a size or 2 to fit me in the hips then the waist is huge and I'm pulling them up all day. Ever since I have to buy my elastic waist 2 pocket pull on pants at Walmart, where they actually do fit me very well. I suggest you look at Walmart.

Honored Contributor

The pants you own should have a tag with the item number.  Have we you checked that?  II've been wearing Denim and Company pants continuously since the early 90's and have never known them to change the sizing.  I've always worn the exact same size.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment