Trusted Contributor

Re: Welcome Fall...G.I.L.I. Style!

The center pouch looks like the Sand Snake.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

more pouch choices? i am doomed.......LOL

i have a nice collection going! those things are great, and make very nice gifts if you can let them go.

so far i am not feeling any of the clothing. i do like that plaid dress on jill.....very cute on her, but would not look good on me, especially with my hips!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i have a nice collection going! those things are great, and make very nice gifts if you can let them go.

so far i am not feeling any of the clothing. i do like that plaid dress on jill.....very cute on her, but would not look good on me, especially with my hips!

@sunshine45 - LOL! I have a weakness for them too. This new one also has a wrist loop, nice add on.

Did you see the initial tassel pouches Jill just featured on her Steals & Deals? Plus matching card case. Genuine leather,  made in usa  Of course, I caved Woman LOL 

tassel_pouch_pic4_8f0b31c19b729f0e46a7e9b0e8b19186.today-inline-large.jpg

0011_multiple_credit_card_roll_over_picture_4af113b3-7d64-403c-8dda-2bf84bad0553_large.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 @Chi-town girl -  Jill said the pouches would be out before the holidays.  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 @Chi-town girl -  Jill said the pouches would be out before the holidays.  Woman Very Happy

READY......Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I think it was shown in one of the pictures but the Camo vest is back in stock.  Well except for Navy.  Only in a size 0.  I already own the navy and had wanted the grey and now availble all sizes.  Also 1 brand new color - Indigo Multi.

Click Here

G.I.L.I. Camo Printed Zip Collar Belted Vest

Frequent Contributor

Thanks @vickie00 !!!  You are a stealthy shopper !!!  I just got the color option indigo multi before my size sells out.

Respected Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

I think it was shown in one of the pictures but the Camo vest is back in stock.  Well except for Navy.  Only in a size 0.  I already own the navy and had wanted the grey and now availble all sizes.  Also 1 brand new color - Indigo Multi.

Click Here

G.I.L.I. Camo Printed Zip Collar Belted Vest

@vickie25 @Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 @sunshine45: Just grabbed it in the classic olive camo, thanks!

Wish they would update the video. Hopefully they will actually show this again? Soon?

Respected Contributor

@BritishGirl wrote:

@Thanks @vickie25 !!!  You are a stealthy shopper !!!  I just got the color option indigo multi before my size sells out.

@BritishGirl  -  Let us know how you like the new indigo multi color.  I have the other 3 and love them, but think I may pass on this one.  How many camo vests does a girl need???Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@vickie25 - you are a Stealth Shopper! Thx for posting about the vest reorder. It will be a great layering piece for cooler weather. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri