Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome Fall...G.I.L.I. Style!

Hi chickies! Just a head's up on some items you might be interested in that 'would be' GILI.

Lisa Robertson has been developing her own jewelry offers direct from small factories in Italy. She recently said she is working on bringing us Italian handbags! Lisa brought us the Roma 2, my fav handbag, so I'm def interested to see what will be offered. 

Secondly, a number of us are interested in the bar bracelet that Jill wears all the time. Lisa will be offering an alternative version, direct from Italy. I will post updates. Anyone else monitoring,  please post updates!  Cheers Heart

Jill's Miansai bracelet

screw_cuff_gold_a_1.jpg

Lisa'version, upper left 'Wow' photo

14066298_665995223566380_5907800429012011159_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

On the second rack back the first item looks like a kimono style sweater. Anyone have any info on this one? Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@Beach Baby 1 wrote:

On the second rack back the first item looks like a kimono style sweater. Anyone have any info on this one? Thank you. 

@Beach Baby 1 - no info yet that I'm aware of, but next week we will see new items with the launch of the Dennis & Jill 1 hr show on fri 9/23. Set your dvr!

There will prob be some sneek peaks posted on facebook soon and we will post them here

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@BritishGirl wrote:

@Thanks @vickie25 !!!  You are a stealthy shopper !!!  I just got the color option indigo multi before my size sells out.

@BritishGirl  -  Let us know how you like the new indigo multi color.  I have the other 3 and love them, but think I may pass on this one.  How many camo vests does a girl need???Woman LOL

Thanks ladies.  I have it on my wishlist so check every couple of days since in the current video Amy said a reorder was suppose to be back for fall/winter.  I finally picked up my grey.  Looks like they decided not to reorder the navy and go with a new color in the indigo multi. Once QVC airs this it will be sold out again.

Frequent Contributor

I think a girl needs a camo vest for every day of the week Smiley Wink

I'll let you know how the new color-combo looks in person.  So far, I have the grey and navy options in my closet.  I never thought of myself as a "camo girl" so I'm surprised that I'm buying a third.  The vest is great though.

Honored Contributor

Which do you like better, the GILI coat or this one from Tahari?

Its at Nordstrom. The pale blue color is pretty Heart oh & those shoes too Heart

T Tahari Wool Blend Belted Wrap Coat
Was: $348.00
Now: $229.90
33% OFF
Free Shipping

Item #837148

_13055796.jpg

_12995952.jpg

_12985680.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone! The Q Oct Insider Magazine is up:

• No GILI TSV
  • No GILI sneak peeks
  • No GILI shows  on the schedule
  • No Dennis & Jill Show on the schedule

As of now there are 2 clearance shows scheduled next week during overnight hours

And (1) Dennis & Jill Show on 9/23 at 8p ET. 

So  much for GILI Fall shopping. I've been shopping elsewhere -"Nordstrom Topshop, Free People, Camuto, Anthro. 

No wonder you/Q need so many clearance shows, dragging your feet to promote and offer items late in the game. Pricing is not competitive, even when marked as 'clearance' Keeping old inventory way too long, still selling items from last season or longer. 

Jill can take the time to host a party for her fam & friends to share Fall sneak peeks and I'm sure info about the shows etc, but how about the customers???

QVC + Jill Martin : Grade = F for #FAIL #BIGTIMEFAIL 

Frequent Contributor

Loving the Tahari coat.  My color choice would be the blue.  I noticed that the G.I.L.I. coat is getting poor reviews.

Honored Contributor

@BritishGirl wrote:

Loving the Tahari coat.  My color choice would be the blue.  I noticed that the G.I.L.I. coat is getting poor reviews.

@BritishGirl - I ordered the cream and beige Tahari jacket. Will keep one and with free shipping AND returns it was an easy decision. I love this collar better than the GILI notched collar. Great find!

I'm just about finished updating my Fall wardrobe, shopping the last 8 weeks or so since the Nordy Anniv sale.

Was also thinking this morning how disconnected it seems Jill is to Q and us/the customers. She didn't even take the time/effort to post about the camo vest reorder.

And that GILI party...self serving, gee thanks for giving your customers a photo of the clothing racks that show diddly squat. While your fam & friends get personal views/try ons.

Here it is over a week later and nada from her. Disconnected and doesn't care. 

Ah, better for us in a way, slooooow sales + returns = discounted clearance buys. Or it will sit there for years, and the'll bring it out a full price or higher next Fall Woman LOL

Lots of great Fall fashion options/buys, just NOT AT QVC !

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-Town  I was seriously tempted with the Tahari coat at Nordstrom's but I thought that I would have a quick look at what Nordstrom Rack had to offer before I pulled the trigger.  Darn it !  I found this modern coat in a classic silhouette by Yigal Azrouel.  With free shipping, I have nothing to lose.  It's still an expensive coat, even at a 80% discount, but why can't G.I.L.I. do something like this???

coat.PNG