Honored Contributor

Re: Was commenting on a thread and all of the sudden everything including the thread was gone.

@panda1234 wrote:

@KathyM23 wrote:

@panda1234

Belle thread is still up an active. 

Titled:  "Is anyone else watching and enjoying the Belle Show"

No,that is not it. Her name was not mentioned in the title. I wish I could remember what it said. 

was it the one in community chat that didnt even mention her name at all, but said "the vendor that is on now?"

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: Was commenting on a thread and all of the sudden everything including the thread was gone.

@panda1234 wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@panda1234 the thread is up and still active.  I noticed one of the mods deleted one comment as inappropriate.  Maybe you were trying to post when they were doing maintenance to delete.

@KentuckyWoman

Thanks, but that is not it.

Oops sorry.  Maybe it was the solar eclipse.  lol.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 There was a post that described her as earthy...was that it? 

Honored Contributor

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when I just typed out a big long message about something then hit 'post' and kaboom. It's shot to hale.

Thanks ...............

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51 wrote:

@panda1234 There was a post that described her as earthy...was that it? 

Yes, that is it!!!! How did you ever remember? I thought it was an unusual way to describe her. Thank you sooooo much. @kitcat51

Respected Contributor

I've also noticed pages of threads disappearing for no reason.  Very strange things going on around here!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@panda1234 Your welcome.  Remembered because I thought it was a clever way to describe her. I think she's a down to earth person & she said she knows she's too much for some people but she accepts herself, flaws & all...I think that's a good way to be. The post didn't last long because of some unkind comments.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ghosts in the machine?  O.o

lol... Im sure it wasn't anything intentional that you did... I have lost many posts, in many yrs along the way.. some,.. might have been my guardian angel, protecting me from myself lols.. they read it, and just hit " delete " for me lol..

Smiley Happy  teasing, but,.. tip - if you notice it keeps happening, it could be internal from your computer - you may want to get in the habit of saving, as you go.. some sites, seem to have an auto time out, if you dont reply in timely matter.

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 Glad you responded and cleared that up. And yes, more of us should embrace the person we are. 

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@panda1234 Your welcome.  Remembered because I thought it was a clever way to describe her. I think she's a down to earth person & she said she knows she's too much for some people but she accepts herself, flaws & all...I think that's a good way to be. The post didn't last long because of some unkind comments.

the initial post was unkind......and it went beyond the "earthy" comment. no surprise that it was deleted. it was located in community chat.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein