Respected Contributor

Was commenting on a thread and all of the sudden everything including the thread was gone.

I am not able to find it, this never happened before. The subject was Kim Gravel and I was the first person posting, never finished. I guess it was poofed.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Was commenting on a thread and all of the sudden everything including the thread was gone.

I didn't know that that thread was poofed. Wonder why? If I had known, I wouldn't have started a brand new thead.  Sorry about that qvc.forum mods.  I started it cause I didn't see another thread on the same subject.

Honored Contributor

Re: Was commenting on a thread and all of the sudden everything including the thread was gone.

Was it something you said??

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

On Saturday I made a simple comment about posters who are rude to other posters while discussing a fun topic ... and poof.   I wish the Mods would ban those involved with bullying instead of removing the thread topic.   Who knows why they do what they do.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234

Belle thread is still up an active. 

Titled:  "Is anyone else watching and enjoying the Belle Show"

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 the thread is up and still active.  I noticed one of the mods deleted one comment as inappropriate.  Maybe you were trying to post when they were doing maintenance to delete.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Was it something you said??

No, I am careful about that. I didn't even finish my sentance. 

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

@panda1234

Belle thread is still up an active. 

Titled:  "Is anyone else watching and enjoying the Belle Show"

No,that is not it. Her name was not mentioned in the title. I wish I could remember what it said. 

Respected Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@panda1234 the thread is up and still active.  I noticed one of the mods deleted one comment as inappropriate.  Maybe you were trying to post when they were doing maintenance to delete.

@KentuckyWoman

Thanks, but that is not it.

Honored Contributor

That keeps happening to me but only on this QVC forum.  It hasn't happend anywhere else, just here.

I don't think it's the subject matter because it's on everything I'm typing about.  Maybe like a TV show or something.  Really strange....just on the QVC thread.