Trusted Contributor

WHY ALL THE LOGO LAYERS IN THE SUMMER???

Watching Logo this morning at 0630am, and I’m see the models wearing as many layers as they would wear in mid winter.  It’s really bizarre!  AIl the fashions look like oversized ruffled tu tu’s and handkerchiefs. I just don’t get it, but there’s no denying Lori Goldstein is a brilliant saleswoman.👍🏻

Honored Contributor

Re: WHY ALL THE LOGO LAYERS IN THE SUMMER???

You sure won't see anyone wearing layers, regardless of how thin they are, in my area of the country.

We've been having a triple digit heatwave!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

You probably can or need all those layers, her material is so thin...and her styles are all the same, only a little lace, ruffle, or chiffon at the bottom...and expensive...yes you are right she's a great saleslady, because her clothing is definately not to my liking...

Honored Contributor

Lori has said many times you do not have to layer any of her tops if you dont want to.  She does that to show how everything can go together and be mixed and matched.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

You sure won't see anyone wearing layers, regardless of how thin they are, in my area of the country.

We've been having a triple digit heatwave!

@KingstonsMom  Same here. It’s hot as blazes right now!🔥🔥🔥

Respected Contributor

I do not care for the 3 or 4 tops look at anytime of the year.  And her styles are the same...with thin thin fabric.  It is not a style/look I am drawn to.  I saw it was on this morning and quickly turned it off.  

Valued Contributor

It's 42 in Colorado right now.. I'm wearing a long sleeve tee with a hoodie..  and my heat is on.  It's not hot everywhere.

Honored Contributor

It is a choice if and how you prefer to wear a designer's clothing.

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

It's 42 in Colorado right now.. I'm wearing a long sleeve tee with a hoodie..  and my heat is on.  It's not hot everywhere.

@LexaMom 

That sounds wonderful!  

Honored Contributor

That's the look and while I don't buy LOGO, I'm sure there are summer weight items that can be layered.  Maybe some of you live outside in tents in the summer but most of us live, work, shop, eat etc in buildings that are air conditioned.  We also drive in vehicles that are air conditioned so other than outside leisure activities, we aren't in the heat.  Again...I'm sure LOGO has plenty of light weight, flowy tanks and tops.  Laurie styles her things with multiple layers because she's pushing sales.  That doesn't mean that LOGO collectors are required to wear things they way she styled them.