Respected Contributor
On 2/3/2015 twinny2 said: What does ITE mean? I am also OOTL.

I think it's a shortened version of ""alright"" as in ""I'm alright.""

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/3/2015 kjohnson said:

I do work on computers all day every day for the last 25 years, so I can't claim technology ignorance, but I really do shun a lot of the "newfangled" stuff at home. I got my first home computer 4 years ago (my DH pressured me into in because he hating sharing his), I just got my first tablet as a gift for Christmas this past year, and no smart phone for me!

And I still drive a manual transmission car after 30 years. Manual transmissions are harder and harder to come by. It'll be a sad day for me when I have to buy my first automatic transmission vehicle! Smile My father affectionately calls my car the Fred Flintstone-mobile.

I will say most of my non-grocery shopping is done online. And I take full advantage of auto-ships and subscribe and saves from amazon and drugstore dot com. Hope this doesn't get me kicked out of Nordo!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I have a 1991 red Mitsubishi 3000GT with a 5-speed transmission, and I'll never give it up! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} and a five-year old Dell desktop, and a five-year old flip phone!

And if none of the Nordoites can guess what BTHOM is, I found it in the Net For Beginners... Beats The H*ll Outta Me! Learning all this could be fun!Smile

Valued Contributor

BTHOM -

This board has certainly made me laugh on a cold snowy day !!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/3/2015 shoptheQ said:

BTHOM - {#emotions_dlg.lol}

This board has certainly made me laugh on a cold snowy day !!!

I would be laughing a lot more if I had a cold snowy day! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I LOVE snow, and I'm definitely living in the wrong place to see any! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Valued Contributor

I try and keep up on a few new things the best I can. I work with girls my daughter age. I try but thank goodness my daughter is around to show me how on some of this stuff. I kind of enjoy learning new things and using and having some of these toys.

Just updated my calendar on the phone with all kinds of things coming up but I still write it down on the calendar on the fridge too.

Took me forever to join the world of cell phone users but once I did I wouldn't be without one. I still have a land line and would rather talk on that phone than a cell phone. I love the fact that my cell phone can be answered with a press of the button on the steering wheel in the car. Best part of the new car I think besides heated seats.

Valued Contributor

busygirl - that's great - learning something new is always a good thing !! I admit I do have a tracfone but I'd be lost without my calendar on the fridge !

Super Contributor
On 2/3/2015 shoptheQ said:
On 2/3/2015 VCamp2748 said:

I want to know where the planet Nordo is. I think I belong there, too, sometimes.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Fortunately or unfortunately there are quite a few of us living on the planet Nordo - please feel free to join us !!!

I AM a Nordanian! there, i've said it. (and don't call me on my cell)

Valued Contributor

It's so nice to know I'm not alone on the planet Nordo !!

Trusted Contributor

Add one more to the population of Planet Nordo............me! I own a simple flip phone that I use to make and/or receive calls. I do not text and in fact, have them blocked so I don't receive any either (wouldn't know what to do if I received a text)! I do not own an iPad, tablet, Kindle or any of those. I have an old laptop that is wireless only because Comcast set it up, and my car is a 2007 Yaris.

Honored Contributor

Hi honey ... I'm home!! I knew there were more of me out there somewhere.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."