Trusted Contributor
On 2/3/2015 VCamp2748 said:
On 2/3/2015 shoptheQ said:

Qualifications for living on the planet Nordo: don't own (can't afford) a smart phone - still have a land line; refuse to upgrade computer to latest "word" program because it is beyond understanding; would not be able to operate a 2015 automobile due to all the high tech devices (I drive a 2009 honda and you have to use a key to unlock trunk and doors) and avoid self check-out lines because they always tell me to take additional items out of cart when I don't have any additional items !

Anyone care to add why you feel you belong on the planet Nordo ????

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Ummm, sometimes I still write checks. Yes! Now I've said it. Whew! Feel better already.

That's nothing. I still own and use a Franklin Planner. You know, those paper planners that you write in. Yes, I still write notes and appointments on paper! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Valued Contributor

vcamp and kjohnson: Welcome to the planet Nordo - I also still write checks and carry a ""paper"" calendar planner - when something works for you - why change it ????

Respected Contributor

vcamp and kjohnson: Welcome to the planet Nordo - I also still write checks and carry a "paper" calendar planner - when something works for you - why change it ????

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I use paper calendars/planners, too! Hey, great minds run on the same tracks{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Can we now form our own Nordo government, with all laws written out in longhand using plain, non-abbreviated English?

Valued Contributor

I've been known to think when a police siren lights up behind me - they must want to stop me for information, like, if I witnessed a crime.

Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Qualifications for living on the planet Nordo: don't own (can't afford) a smart phone - still have a land line; refuse to upgrade computer to latest "word" program because it is beyond understanding; would not be able to operate a 2015 automobile due to all the high tech devices (I drive a 2009 honda and you have to use a key to unlock trunk and doors) and avoid self check-out lines because they always tell me to take additional items out of cart when I don't have any additional items !

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Ummm, sometimes I still write checks. Yes! Now I've said it. Whew! Feel better already.

Ditto to all of the above! And I still don't know what LOFLMAO is ?? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Respected Contributor
On 2/3/2015 kittymomNC said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Ditto to all of the above! And I still don't know what LOFLMAO is ?? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I had to Google it - laying on the floor laughing my a** off

nice, huh?

Valued Contributor

Can we now form our own Nordo government, with all laws written out in longhand using plain, non-abbreviated English?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I nominate VCamp for Queen of Nordo !!

Trusted Contributor

Can I be the secretary? I can take meeting minutes in my planner! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor
On 2/3/2015 kjohnson said:

Can I be the secretary? I can take meeting minutes in my planner! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Of course! Nordo Notes.

I've often been called a Royal Pain In The ..., well, you know, so it's only fitting that I get to be Queen{#emotions_dlg.lol}