Valued Contributor

I text all the time and I write out everything. I too am on planet nordo when it comes to abbreviations..I many times read posts on this Forum,especially the WEN forums. They use Abbreviations for all the products.I sometimes haven't a clue of what they are talking about..Some other ones are .when a woman is talking about her Husband,at least I think that' what she's talking about and she says MY DH? What? I say..I'm sorry..it doesn't take that much extra time to spell it out!

Respected Contributor

Welcome new Nordonians! As for the WEN forum, would you expect anything less than their own language for a product that's NEW spelled backwards? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

As a non-texter, I just wonder how they abbreviate "follow up" ????{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Valued Contributor
On 2/4/2015 VCamp2748 said:

Welcome new Nordonians! As for the WEN forum, would you expect anything less than their own language for a product that's NEW spelled backwards? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

As a non-texter, I just wonder how they abbreviate "follow up" ????{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol} I'm sure of one thing - Nordonians have a great sense of humor !!

Respected Contributor

Well, we just gotta!

Esteemed Contributor

Is there snow on Nordo? If there is, let's go! Nordo snowmen use flip phones! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

... smartphone. (2008 Hallmark Snowman Cell Phone Coffee SNOW ON THE GO

Honored Contributor
On 2/3/2015 shoptheQ said:

vcamp and kjohnson: Welcome to the planet Nordo - I also still write checks and carry a "paper" calendar planner - when something works for you - why change it ????

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Still write checks; use a paper calendar/planner; have a landline; have a cell phone, but don't know how to use a lot of the features. Seldom use cell phone.

Regular Contributor

Wow .... if I didn't come to this forum today .... I would have thought that I was the only one who did not want to venture into the 21st Century!! I kept my old computer until there were so many viruses in it, it blew! I was SO embarrassed to get out my old flip top cell phone to take a pix .... and I cried when my '97 Cavalier left me sitting on the side of the road due to those wonderful GM ignition switches.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/4/2015 VAbelle said:

Wow .... if I didn't come to this forum today .... I would have thought that I was the only one who did not want to venture into the 21st Century!! I kept my old computer until there were so many viruses in it, it blew! I was SO embarrassed to get out my old flip top cell phone to take a pix .... and I cried when my '97 Cavalier left me sitting on the side of the road due to those wonderful GM ignition switches.

OMG.....I loved my Cavalier when I had it! And I was so depressed when I found out they didn't make the Cavalier any longer!!

Valued Contributor
Shop Q, thank you for making my day I do all of the above,except for land line, we have pre paid T mobile, also write a few checks, had tech. Brother by and set up I pad, otherwise would have nothing! I am trying to do Kindle still get samples instead of full books, do telephone orders to QVC, and would like to know how you pay Q bill online, saw that on a thread somewhere.
Respected Contributor

Looks like the planet Nordo is much more populated than originally thought! Just makes me feel warm & fuzzy all over