Trusted Contributor

Another reason why I like being a Nordonian...

On my way home yesterday I was following some perfectly-wonderful-person-I'm-sure (PWPIS) on the highway in the far left lane. Speeds ranging 55 to 75. After the 2nd time the PWPIS nearly crashed his vehicle into the concrete median, I finally took the opportunity to pass him. As I was passing, I noticed him looking down at his glowing steering wheel. Since most steering wheels don't glow, I only have to assume that there was something super important going on with that electronic device in front of him.

Scary when driving becomes secondary when you're out on the highways. I half joke to my DH that the electronic gadgets that never leave most people's sides will ultimately be tied to the downfall of our society. After seeing things like I saw last night, maybe it isn't too far from the truth!

Long live those that embrace the Nordo-lifestyle! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor
On 2/4/2015 kittymomNC said:

Is there snow on Nordo? If there is, let's go! Nordo snowmen use flip phones! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

... smartphone. (2008 Hallmark Snowman Cell Phone Coffee SNOW ON THE GO

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I nominate this snowman to be the official mascot of the planet Nordo ! What should we name him ?????

Valued Contributor
Hubby loved his flip phone, it fell once to often, he got cheapest flip phone from t mobile and curses it daily as it is so slippery, I keep telling him to throw some duct tape on it and hopefully it will be better .not a happy camper,!
Trusted Contributor
On 2/4/2015 shoptheQ said:

Is there snow on Nordo? If there is, let's go! Nordo snowmen use flip phones! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I nominate this snowman to be the official mascot of the planet Nordo ! What should we name him ?????

Norm...?

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/4/2015 kjohnson said:
On 2/4/2015 shoptheQ said:

Norm...?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Norm from Nordo... like Mork from Ork! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

Planet Nordo seems like a nostalgic place. What do fashion diva's wear on the planet Nordo??

Super Contributor

And there are many color options to choose from!

Valued Contributor
On 2/4/2015 LuvMySpaniels said:

And there are many color options to choose from!

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of nostalgia... my very first CELL PHONE!!! And does that very lovely outfit come in green??

Valued Contributor

kittiemom: I remember this phone - my friend who worked at United Airlines was given this ""company phone"" so she could communicate 24/7 with co-workers who were also given this phone.

VERY PLANET NORDO !!!