Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus, would you please comment on the fit in the calf of your new MF boots? They are described as having 15" calf measurement, but the pic makes them look wider from the Blue Skies link. I have thin legs and don't like them sloshing around in the shaft. 

Also, where is the black in the black/cognac you received? Doesn't show in pic. Thanks!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming Isaac TSV...

[ Edited ]

I like the IM tsv booties, but I wanted suede.  I saw a pair of his in suede that are more expensive, but I bought those.  

I'll have to see how the cognac IM TSV boots are--as far as ankle measurements.  But, I found my black ones. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@MaggieMack

I believe that it is 15" for the calf measurement. I put them on again and it fits with just a little wiggle room, to me not any huge gap that would appear sloppy.  I consider myself to have smaller legs and it looks really good. I have not worn them yet, but just prancing around the house they fit my style test.

The color is black from the bottom all the way up. When you get towards the top the last 10" I measured for you. (lol) is the cognac color. It wraps all the way around until you get to a tiny strip in the back which is about 2" in width, and that color is black as well. That strip of color goes all the way up the back of the boot.

I hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming Isaac TSV...

[ Edited ]

Since I pre-ordered the boot, I am relieved that I still love it after seeing the noon/9:00 PDT presentation with Isaac and Courney.  I got the Bordeaux but love the navy too (so pretty).  What I didn't expect was to love the gray as much as I do.  *sigh*  I am going to be content with what I ordered...

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pecky, question on sizing. In practically every generic shoe, I wear size 7. I've learned, though, that when I order a designer name shoe, like Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, Donald Pliner, Vince Camuto, I have to go up to a 7.5. Do these fit like generic or designer boots? I want to order, but am waffling since I've never ordered IM shoes. Your opinion?

They fit me perfectly.  I wear a 6 and it is a true fit.  What color are you thinking? 

@Pecky, I don't know!!! Argghhh!

I think the Bordeaux are talking the loudest to me. Navy is pushing, trying to get to the front of the line. Sigh!

LOL, LOL, LOL!!! How 'bought a little cognac in the mix?!?!

TO COORDINATE WITH THIS IMAN JACKET? Thoughts? Too matchy matchy???

Received my cognac colored Isaac booties-love them Heart The fit, style, leather/suede is perfect. The comfy soles are so nice & I love the almond shape toe.  

This is my new fav color for Fall-surprising to realize I had nothing in my closet-clothes or shoes in this tone. My new Frye fringe handbag is also this tone. The booties coordinate well with the IMAN jacket. I also bought a few items from the Linea line in the Tobacco tone. Received the swing top-gorgeous color & sweater design.  Waiting for the zebra coat to arrive. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is the Frye fringe handbag in that gorgeous cognac tone that I bought during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale a couple of months ago. Thanks to some great offers/buys, I now have a nice collection of cognac toned items for my Fall wardrobe Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the Frye fringe handbag in that gorgeous cognac tone that I bought during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale a couple of months ago. Thanks to some great offers/buys, I now have a nice collection of cognac toned items for my Fall wardrobe Heart

I have it!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I have it!

GREAT looking handbag!

Super Contributor
Love that bag! Gorgeous!
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I'm loving that tobacco color this fall, too. I, like you, ordered the zebra coat in that color, haven't received it yet, shipped four days ago. Some of the reviews have commented that it is thin. And oversized. Fingers crossed that I went with the right size. I ordered these Naot boots to "coordinate," hope they do!

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop