Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have the Halston clothing color blush?

I'm considering ordering the duster cardigan in blush, but don't want to order if it's a peach tone. I asked on the community question section, but one person said it's pink tone and another said a peach tone.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone have the Halston clothing color blush?

I wish I could help you but I can't since I don't own anything in the blush but it reminds me of how when reading reviews one person will say something runs big and another says it runs small.  It's sometimes hard to know which it is. I hope you get some more input on the color blush. 

Trusted Contributor

I have the blush TSV duster, and I would say it's a bit peachy.  Not as cool as the pink in the photo online.  I love it, though.

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:

I'm considering ordering the duster cardigan in blush, but don't want to order if it's a peach tone. I asked on the community question section, but one person said it's pink tone and another said a peach tone.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

@Steffdoggy10-I have the popular long sleeved Halston top in blush. It is a different fabric vs the duster but the online photos suggest they are a similar tone.

I don't see 'peach', def trends more toward a very light pink or like a warm nude tone. It looks sharp paired up with gray. This is my top:

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Thank you ladies for taking time to respond. Vac, I see that the online pic of the duster definitely looks pinker than the above pic chi-town girl posted. Itsmagic, I know what you mean about reviews, they can be beyond confusing. Think I'll play it safe and go on waitlist for the grey. Thank again for the replies. I got the Halston knit moto jacket and love the quality, so am excited to try more of this line.