Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl

If I had not made up my mind to purchase the Marc Fisher TSV boots that will be available later this month, which I have received and they are gorgeous. I would have been all over this IM TSV. I think these ankle boots are really cute.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Chi-town girl, you are getting to be as bad on my bank account as Ms. Lola! I really DO like the cognac after thinking about it, would go with a lot and not too matchy-matchy I don't think. I def DON'T need the jacket, though (whew!).

image.jpg

After looking at my Fall/Winter wardrobe & some new items I have/am purchasing, I thought the Cognac would be a better buy for me. 2nd color is gray. Really liked Shawn's look of the knee high gray boots with the teal Halston duster. As much as I love the navy, it is now my 3rd choice. 

Just placed my order for the IM booties in Cognac. Will be watching the TSV show Sunday night. I like to have different options in shoes, boots, handbags-so I rarely buy multiples in the same exact style, but I might change my mind when I see them presented!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Will be online/chat for the TSV midnight show tomorrow, cheers!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

I do not believe that they do. They clearly state that ez pay terms are only extended towards credit card purchases.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Those are gorgous!!!  I am tempted to get the IM in the grey.  I never see that dark grey and they are calling my name.

@Sunnycorle-I also like the gray! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@islandgrrl

If I had not made up my mind to purchase the Marc Fisher TSV boots that will be available later this month, which I have received and they are gorgeous. I would have been all over this IM TSV. I think these ankle boots are really cute.

@icezeus

Whaaaat? A Marc Fisher TSV boot?  Do tell.  Details!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@islandgrrl

@icezeus

Whaaaat? A Marc Fisher TSV boot?  Do tell.  Details!

@islandgrrl-This is the Fisher TSV boot

A273308 

Marc Fisher Medium Calf Leather Riding Boots SHIPS 10/15

$135, 5 ezpays, $11 s&h

Marc Fisher Medium Calf Leather Riding Boots - Audrey. These Riding Boots feature decorative hardware, Outside full length elastic goring panel, and a Full inside zip closure. Padded insole for comfort, textured outsole for traction. Content: Leather upper, Balance manmade COO: Imported. Heel height approx: 1"; Shaft height approx.:15 -3/4"; Calf circ approx.: 15". Fit: True to size.

Honored Contributor

I have TOO many riding boots...been there/done that.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@winamac1

I do not believe that they do. They clearly state that ez pay terms are only extended towards credit card purchases.

Hi icezeus!  i think I posted just that!  i don't know why or how QVC would allow ez pay on a check order.  They'd never be guaranteed the remaining payments.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Thank you @Chi-town girl and @icezeus!  CUTE!! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl@islandgrrl

I am not sure why it says that the ship week is 10/15. I ordered over a week ago and it sat in processing for about three days and then shipped out. I purchased the Black/Cognac color. These pictures posted do not do it justice.

I love riding boots.