Honored Contributor

Re: UGG - New Fall 2016 Collection

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I bought the UGG McKay bootie!! So cute!

@winamac1 - really cute style. Slip on or lace up versions Heart

_12872338.jpg

_13263293.jpg

This new UGG collection has alot of wish items for me, emphasis on 'wish' Woman LOL  I love the look of the Simmons, doesn't look like a waterproof boot. But I want the sweater boot too. 

Bottom ones--slip on!!  Thanks

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

_12984298.jpg

_13243189.jpg'Tania' Genuine Shearling Boot (Women)

$174.95
Free Shipping
Item #5188932

Ooooh, you all are so cruel.  Thought I was done for this season when I got a new pair of mini II and the awesome Ugg with the suede shearling bow at the back.  Just knew I was finished when I managed to talk myself out of the blinged out shearling bow on the side, the Jackee.  But this chevron in grey, taupe, brown ? -  I caved.  It took a Google search for gunboat size (42)  but I found it at Zappos, one pair left, what else could I do?  lol

Thank goodness I went nuts over tall leather strapped and buckled Uggs last year!  the only one still haunting me is the Appalacian.

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

_12984298.jpg

_13243189.jpg'Tania' Genuine Shearling Boot (Women)

$174.95
Free Shipping
Item #5188932

Ooooh, you all are so cruel.  Thought I was done for this season when I got a new pair of mini II and the awesome Ugg with the suede shearling bow at the back.  Just knew I was finished when I managed to talk myself out of the blinged out shearling bow on the side, the Jackee.  But this chevron in grey, taupe, brown ? -  I caved.  It took a Google search for gunboat size (42)  but I found it at Zappos, one pair left, what else could I do?  lol

Thank goodness I went nuts over tall leather strapped and buckled Uggs last year!  the only one still haunting me is the Appalacian.

cute!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

There all so nice... I have so many pairs of UGGs from last year and the year before... but, I am looking  for a higher shaft boot in UGGS. Going on there website now. Happy shopping ladies.Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

There all so nice... I have so many pairs of UGGs from last year and the year before... but, I am looking  for a higher shaft boot in UGGS. Going on there website now. Happy shopping ladies.Woman LOL

Received my classic mini II within two days.  The new sole is awesome.  It is so different that, if you're accustomed to the feel of  Uggs classics you'l keep checking your feet to make sure they're really Uggs.  The Naveah, with sherpa bow at the back is adorable.  

Last year I found so many new styles at such great prices that I built quite a collection especiallly non traditional Uggs like over the knee mottto, belted tall shafts, shooties, booties.  There are so many new styles this year that I can add to that collection without any repeats.  Two Neiman Marcus catalogues in a row now have featured Uggs in multiple showcases so there's no question of being on trend if that's a concern.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CoG wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

Received my classic mini II within two days.  The new sole is awesome.  It is so different that, if you're accustomed to the feel of  Uggs classics you'l keep checking your feet to make sure they're really Uggs.  The Naveah, with sherpa bow at the back is adorable.  

Last year I found so many new styles at such great prices that I built quite a collection especiallly non traditional Uggs like over the knee mottto, belted tall shafts, shooties, booties.  There are so many new styles this year that I can add to that collection without any repeats.  Two Neiman Marcus catalogues in a row now have featured Uggs in multiple showcases so there's no question of being on trend if that's a concern.  

Well.. enjoy them and wear them in good health.