Honored Contributor

Re: UGG - New Fall 2016 Collection

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

I bought the UGG McKay bootie!! So cute!

@winamac1 - really cute style. Slip on or lace up versions Heart

_12872338.jpg

_13263293.jpg

This new UGG collection has alot of wish items for me, emphasis on 'wish' Woman LOL  I love the look of the Simmons, doesn't look like a waterproof boot. But I want the sweater boot too. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I have been checking this collection out recently nyself. Love it!!! You know what else I'm really loving ... Merrell's new fall editions especially the Sylvia and Dansko has some new additions to the line that I really like .... not just clogs.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1, those are soooo cute!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

I ordered these recently from 6pm. They're waterproof, and were more than 50% off:

image.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 OMG I love those and wanted them so bad last year! Did you receive and try them on yet? Such a good deal.

Honored Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

@handygal2 OMG I love those and wanted them so bad last year! Did you receive and try them on yet? Such a good deal.

@skuggles: No, l just ordered them a few days ago. I'll review them when l receive them if you'd like, but maybe you shouldn't wait that long-- they may sell out in your size!

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 Do the shoes from 6PM come new or are they tried on a lot from department stores overstock or what? i have no experience with them. I do have some with shoebuy, and that was the case, although the deals on the quality boots are unbelievable. I would like to know about how comfortable the pitch on the wedge is. It is so gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skuggles wrote:

@handygal2 Do the shoes from 6PM come new or are they tried on a lot from department stores overstock or what? i have no experience with them. I do have some with shoebuy, and that was the case, although the deals on the quality boots are unbelievable. I would like to know about how comfortable the pitch on the wedge is. It is so gorgeous!

@skuggles: l'm not sure. The only other experience I've had with them is that l purchased a couple of pairs of Keds sneakers. They were in brand-new condition.

Perhaps you could find the "Mischa" (in post #8) in a store, and try them on to get an idea of how the wedge fits. The style looks very similar to the ones l ordered.

Respected Contributor

Just thought I would add but don't mean to change the entire topic but those of you that are Sam's Club members..the UGG Bailey Button im brown, black and grey are in stock at $128 and change...

I noticed that UGG has discontinued that style.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@winamac1, those are soooo cute!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks Loves!!Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"