Esteemed Contributor

I may be in the minority, but I just can't get behind these tops or dresses with cold shoulders. Honestly, I haven't seen one person on TV (thick or thin) that look good in these. Haven't seen anyone in my area either. I thought for sure they would be out of style by now. I purchased one when they first became "popular", put it on and couldn't get it off fast enough and back in the mail.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

I agree! I am not against bare shoulders, I think strapless is a pretty look on most women. When I see the cold shoulder look I feel as if something is missing! Sorry, not a fan!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

I'm just "meh" on them.  I haven't seen anything I loved that happened to be cold shoulder as well.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for them either.  On anybody.  Just not a look that I find attractive.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cold Shoulder Tops

[ Edited ]

I think some of them, along with split sleeve tops, are very pretty.  I like that I can be showing some skin but it's just shoulders.  Those still look good on me.  LOL

Some of them are too exaggerated and I don't care for them.  I also don't care for the ones that are on a more fitted top or dress and there is just a hole on each side where the shoulder is cut out.  That looks odd to me.  

Respected Contributor

I like some of them and some I don't like.    I like split sleeve tops better.  

It just depends...

Respected Contributor

Re: Cold Shoulder Tops

[ Edited ]

I'm ambivalent about them. Some look fine, other styles do not. Again a matter of personal choice. So far I haven't seen any leather tops or dresses with them. Might change my mind if I did.

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I don't care for them at all. I've never seen any that I liked. 

I rarely see them but I can say I've seen them at work & my first thought was that the top was not appropriate for the work place. 

Honored Contributor

I think most of them are cute. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
I don't have a problem with them and I own one. My husband actually complimented me on it but I think it feels funny LOL and this from someone who never wear sleeves!