Honored Contributor

Re: The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

I'm glad she brought the Lola jeans to my attention. One poster said she picked up a pair and was very pleased with them and had a few on her wish list

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl Not sure whether you like the Lisi or the Amorcito earrings, but I like both!

I agree that the quality of the shows vary greatly, but they did use to post the new items to be shown on the Szish List QVC page in advance (not just the Instagram, which I know I mentioned because you did, but I don't visit), and the items posted matched what was shown later, but now that is less so. They posted not only the featured items, but also posted the accessories the fashions were styled with, which were not formally presented.  

But my complaint here is not that they did not post a new item in advance, it was that they did post a new item, the Lisi earrings J489163, and apparently didn't present it, and now it is not available.  I wanted to see the earrings on because they are large!  Maybe it sold out before the show?  Like you wrote, low quantities.  It's OK, save my $.

I don't know why you are writing that you were surprised when you saw Jason Wu debut on the Szish List since you posted about it in advance of the show, and told us about it, of which I was appreciative.  

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/J-Jason-Wu-new-Q-Fashion-Brand/td-p/6594231/highlight/true/page....  The inaugural Wu items to be featured on the show were on the Szish List QVC page at the time, though perhaps not all.  

I usually check out the Szish list QVC page before the show, to decide if I want to watch.  They are just not posting the "correct" items anymore.  Perhaps they don't know what they will have because of inventory issues.

They used to have a show page for AM Style as well, so this was not a new idea.  I don't know if still do it because I rarely watch AM Style anymore. 

Curious about the Wu TSV, and looking forward to your preview!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe  - yes, there are definitely inconsistencies in the access to Szish List show items and what's bring promoted vs presentations on the show. It has changed. Maybe bc of unavailability or the shipping delays of new items? It's still fun to watch even when I don't see anything I want to purchase. My last Szish List show purchase was several weeks ago  - the Lightning diamond stud single earring

I  was surprised Q had an exciting new brand launch at such an odd hour but maybe they didn't feel Katrina was ready for a daytime show last Fall. 

I like Katrina's jewelry picks and her designs.  Of the earrings that you posted I like the ones in the 2nd photo -the wire daisy hoops.

I really don't need anymore Summer clothes,  but am curious about the June event. If the TSV item grabs me I will buy it. Hoping there is a J Wu Fall TSV later this year that is a hoodie. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl I think they like Katrina in that slot.  It's a west coast time, and, with fewer viewers, I think she can be more editorial.  Looks like she will be doing the TSVs.  I don't know how an earlier timeslot will make her better.  Looks like she is covering some mornings for hosts on vacation, but the shows are pretty routine, here is the merch...

Honored Contributor

Here is the theme/list for the show tonightt: Make a Splash 

Screenshot_2021-06-03-22-06-43.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A450298
Prive Revaux Summer Ice Polarized Cat-Eye Sunglasses

Honored Contributor

New brand launch. Artisan designed. 4 different designs. These are my favs $70

A454860
America & Beyond Embellished Tote with Crossbody Strap
Strap

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A454860
Strap

@Chi-town girl They are beautiful bags.  I went on their website and they also have clothing.  It's all beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A454860
Strap

@Chi-town girl They are beautiful bags.  I went on their website and they also have clothing.  It's all beautiful.

Hi @Pecky - Happy Friday Woman Very Happy I need to check out their website, thank you!

I think the totes are sharp, love the uniqueness 

Honored Contributor

Here is the theme/list for the show tmrw night: What's Your Summer Style Vibe?

Screenshot_2021-06-09-22-18-41.png