Honored Contributor

The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

This is my favorite QVC show - anyone else watch/shop the show?

The Szish List.  The weekly dish on all things stylish & buzzworthy.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

The theme for this week/tonight:

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Cute robe/cover up $48

A536690
Tickled Pink Palm Leaf Kimono

Respected Contributor

It’s the only regularly scheduled QVC show that I watch. And now with the time change it’s on at 10;00 here, rather than11:00 yay!

Honored Contributor

Jason Wu wil be a guest on the show tonight. I don't see anything new posted yet, maybe it will be posted later. Or perhaps it's to feature a clearance item from the 2020 winter collection

Esteemed Contributor

This is the only show that I check  on a regular basis . She has terrific style .

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

It’s the only regularly scheduled QVC show that I watch. And now with the time change it’s on at 10;00 here, rather than11:00 yay!

@tucsongal - I will try to post the weekly show info. 

Love her jewelry and handbag collaberations that she has promonted on previous shows. Will do a search and post my picks/wish list

Trusted Contributor

I think Katrina is a wonderful host and she is so informative about fashion.  Her background makes her the perfect host for this show,  I really enjoy watching her and she also makes it fun.

Honored Contributor

OH MY!  Can't even imagine being on a HOT beach, covered in sunscreen, getting ready to carry items to the house and putting on a POLYESTER coverup?????  

NO way!

Honored Contributor

I love the show, if I can't watch I DVR it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan