Super Contributor
I made it over to Talbots to take advantage of 25% off regular prices and they honored the $50 off $200 flash sale that ends tonight. I was hoping for traditional trousers, but I still didn’t see many. I bought two fall trouser pants (Hampshire), wine colored corduroys and a cream sweater. Pretty good deal. All four things for $243.
Respected Contributor

I thought I was done with the sale, but 60% off the sale price + an additional 15% off + $50 off $200 for the flash sale meant that I found several more items.

Esteemed Contributor

I read both of your posts over lunch today and then went to Facebook where Talbot's had a sponsored ad regarding the sale.  I saw a sweater that I loved (and a lot more too) so I popped on over to Talbot's and ordered the sweater but held off on the other things.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I ordered two pairs of the straight leg corduroy pants.  One in the caramel color and another in Olive.  They fit amazing, very comfy with stretch and look great on.  I also ordered a ribbed turtleneck top and a 3/4 sleeve bateau neck tee.  I still have my eye on a few other things and I also picked up a free things from the Haven Well Within super sale.