Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots In-Store Party Saturday 9/29

@cherry@Pearlee- I received notification about premier status Also. 

We went to Talbots this morning. My sister and friend each took a bottle of the water, LOL. I passed on that but ate one of the mini, tiny chocolate brownie cake things they had. It was really good. I didn’t usually eat the treats, but we had several more stops to make before getting lunch and I was getting a little cranky hungry so I ate it. 

Anyway, I bought a pair of jeans that were already on sale, got another 25% off them. And then I bought this T for Talbots jacket thing. Looks horrible in the picture, but is cute in person and really comfortable on. 

Buying both of those qualified me for the little perfume gift, which I took, but will never wear as I don’t wear fragrance. But someone will be able to use it. 

F21131B9-59A0-4A1A-AA8E-207EFE4BA35D.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

When Talbots was in our mall, I'd stop in when I was shopping other stores just because I was passing by.  But then they moved to a free standing location nearby but not on mall property.  I never went into Talbots again.  I think I liked them well enough to take the time to run in and check things out in the mall, but not enough to park in a new location a block away and go into a separate store.  Just not a "destination" store for me, I guess.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@Pearlee  me too

Yes, me too!

Honored Contributor

Wearing a pair of Girlfriend Ankle Jeans that I bought at Talbots earlier today

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Wearing a pair of Girlfriend Ankle Jeans that I bought at Talbots earlier today

@I am still oxox- I love the girlfriend ankle jeans. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  I'm happy you like your purchases and I totally "get it" about items looking a lot better in person than on the T site.  I do like the jacket! 

Mmmmmmmm brownie thingys.   Your T did that party better than ours, I'm sure (even though i didn't go, I can pretty much say with certainty none of our Ts had those goodies!)

Someone will appreciate that eau de perfum as a gift. As I posted above, I don't use fragrance but I thought that one was quite pleasant.