Honored Contributor

Talbots In-Store Party Saturday 9/29

[ Edited ]

Anyone going?  I'm not.

You get:  25% off entire purchase (which is an offer good thru 10/3

3X Points for the cardholders

Light refreshments  ( LOL - @gidgetgh We know what this means)

Gift w/ purchase when you spend $150 or more (in-store only) of a 0.12 oz. Eau de Parfum Blossom  (this smells really good - I've spritzed it at the stores before - very light and feminine scent and I don't like most scents and don't wear fragrances). While supplies last.

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots In-Store Party Saturday 9/29

Not me.  I don't even know where the nearest Talbot's store is which means it's at least 45 minutes away.

When I'm in Florida, there's a store maybe 2 minutes from home.  They re-opened last spring after closing a huge presence in the same mall.  I did browse there one day, decided I'd never buy except on a really deep sale (25% for what their pricesvalues are isn't enough), and I'm definitely not making the drive. 

I'll check after Christmas -  that mall has lots of upscale stores as well as a huge Macys and every store except maybe Tiffany, Louis V, and Ferragamo seems to devote about a quarter of their floors to sale racks.  Lots of good deals then.

Honored Contributor

I’m meeting my sister and a friend tomorrow for a little shopping and lunch. Talbots is one of the stops, per my friend’s Request. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Ah @gidgetgh  my Hawthorne rose top came today ,and I love it. I still am waiting from my porcelain blue one. The really seem nice for paying so little. The polka dot indigo top is also ice. Mr Cherry commented on that one and thought it nice

I also bought their knee highs ,and panty hose, so I will see how  well they work for me

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I’m meeting my sister and a friend tomorrow for a little shopping and lunch. Talbots is one of the stops, per my friend’s Request. 

@gidgetgh  Can't wait to hear what "damage" you do!  I hope your day was fun!

I received an email from T's today telling me I've earned Premier status for another year (2019).  Not a  surprise......   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  me too

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@Pearlee  me too

@cherry  LOL!  That didn't take you long to achieve Premier after opening up a T charge card!   Congrats - lots of great perks to being Premier!

Honored Contributor

@PearleeI am so glad I did. I just love their perfect white shirt ,I recently bought. I am going to get the Hawthorne rose one  too

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry  Getting free S&H has caused me to buy a lot more than I would have bought since I can order just a single item I want and not have to amass an order to make it worthwhile to pay $8.00 S&H, nor am I hesitant to order something because I'll lost the $8.00 S&H if I return it as I was before I became Premier.  Also, I love that points accumulate towards a reward a lot faster.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  I must honestly say, I order heaps ,and everything fits like it should. I haven't had one thing to return