Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Clearance 80% off

@suzyQ3  I just called (my first price adjustment ever lol) - I was credited $18.02 for the 3 pants I purchased a few days ago.  Thank you again! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@suzyQ3  I just called (my first price adjustment ever lol) - I was credited $18.02 for the 3 pants I purchased a few days ago.  Thank you again! Heart

@Mj12, and my cut is???????

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Update: I placed my order yesterday (2/6). There was nothing noted about final sale -- not in the details of the sale, not on the items themselves, and not in my order confirmation.

But I was checking my order online today and found "final sale" attached to both of my items. I called and the rep insisted that is was there yesterday, so I asked to speak with a supervisor.

Apparently, the "final sale" began in STORES yesterday and online today. She made a notation in my account that I can return the items. I suggested that she let the reps now about this.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland