Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sorry but QVC is lost without Lisa R......

Any last bit of sparkle the Q had seems to have left the building when Lisa said her final goodnight. Love her, loathe her, she managed to make the most mundane shows into "events" and I don't see anyone on the canvas to fill her Choos. I'll admit it, I miss her!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
New Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Shelbelle said:

High shipping, high prices are much more of a turn off to me than losing Lisa R.

Agree!!!

Contributor

Loving QVC more without Lisa. I wish her the best. Enjoying seeing more of the other hosts, that I think are doing a great job. QVC will be just fine.
Honored Contributor

It would be nice if Lisa was still with QVC but I accept that she made the decision to leave. It's more the products than the hosts that keep me from watching like I used to.

Honored Contributor

Fully agree with you. As misguided as the Q has become over the past few years, Lisa, even with her foibles, was one of the few remaining saving graces. With her gone, I can clearly see just how really bad it's become... Nothing against the few really good hosts that remain, but they just lack a certain factor that she possessed. Given that watching QVC for merchandise or programming that's actually interesting or desirable is increasingly the exception rather than the rule, Lisa's departure is even more sorely felt than I think they thought it would be.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

On 1/31/2015 mgkl1 said: I was never a "fan" of Lisa, but I must admit she was very good at her job. I do see a difference, which makes me appreciate how polished and "in tune" she was with the items she presented. She displayed a comfortable flow with her approach and she didn't seem to struggle or stumble awkwardly with her words, which I have noticed many do when they are presenting alone without a vendor. I do think, for several reasons, her departure has hurt the company. I hardly watch anymore, due to many of the reasons others have stated: poor programming, prices, and host antics. Must say I do think Sharon is very personable and professional. : )

Agree totally. I was never a "fan" either, but she was professional. Since she left, QVC has gone from mildly watchable, to non-watchable.

Honored Contributor

Oh puh-leeze!

Frequent Contributor

I don't think qvc is lost without Lisa it seems to me that this also goes on seems to me she is lost without QVC all she does is roast her vegetables and exercises so it seems to me she is lost. QVC has changed quite a bit for the better hopefully they'll be more changes.
Occasional Contributor

Lisa had a beautiful speaking voice and was very charming. I enjoyed her sense of style and she was elegant even in jeans. I didn't watch her very much because when she was on didn't work with my schedule, but did enjoy her as a host when I was able to watch. I wish her total success with whatever she chooses to do.

Super Contributor

I agree with Star bright! I always thought Lisa needed the attention more than anything! For example...She just purchased a $2,700 LV case to keep her bathroom stuff in! Really! Is that not just showing off to the rest of the poor public that has been following here every move?

No I'm not jealous, own LV pieces myself. But, I don't have enough money to put a piece in the bathroom, and splash it all up. That to me is really beyond words.