Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek New SLIM PANT.......AND.......

.....a Sneak Peek of the Faux Fur Coat! LOVE!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE OLIVE SLIM PANT”</h3>

slim

………………………For the October show, on the 27th, I will have the NEW SLIM LEG GABERDINE PANT…….A259702, for the regular length, and A259705, for the petite length…….The pant has a classic slim leg with a 6 1/2 inch bottom opening….or 13 inches around . There are no pockets to keep the line smooth and sleek. The front has a zipper and button on the waist band. The front waist band is flat while the back has a full elastic… which becomes smooth on the body. Many of you are familiar with the gabardine fabric as I have used it many times……63%poly/33%rayon/4%spandex…..washable and great for travel. These are your ESSENTIAL SLIM PANTS. The inseam for the size 6 is approx. 30 inches. Remember……the SLIMMER THE LEG…..the SHORTER THE PANT…….You do not want these to break in any way…..They will be NUMERICALLY SIZED…..The color above is…….OLIVE, which along with…STONE and BLACK…..is one of the KEY COLORS for my Oct. grouping. Above, there are SIX different tops that work with the OLIVE…..From right to left….The OLIVE CLASSIC TN,A72448,….The OLIVE SUEDE JACKET, A259613,……the OLIVE TUNIC SWEATER, A259620…….the CLAY BYZANTINE MOSAIC PRINT TOP, A259615……the BABY CHEETAH JACQUARD SOLID TOP, A238543……and the OLIVE BRANCH PONCHO…..and that’s not even mixing in the solid colors that work with OLIVE……Petrol Blue, Lapis, Fuchsia, Magenta, Mulberry, Clay, Sienna,Charcoal, Walnut, Ivory, Black etc etc etc……..So you can see Olive is KEY…Even if you can’t wear Olive next to your face….you can always wear an OLIVE TROUSER……………..The necklaces on the OLIVE TUNIC are J288077, the floating Olive Bead and GM chain necklace mixed with a brand new necklace coming this month….sorry no J number yet……………………..enjoy…………….much Love……….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE STONE SLIM PANT”</h3>

PONCHO1

The second KEY color being offered in the NEW SLIM PANT is…….STONE………Now, let me be very clear….the Stone and the Olive are not exact matches to the other garments…..It really is impossible to expect different fabric and sweater mills in different areas of the country to dye to match one another….when they do….it’s a miracle!….but I think they all blend beautifully…..the word is….TONAL……For that TONAL look you can see what I have put together above. The tunic sweater, A259620…..the new jewel WK ENR short sleeve sweater, A257382…COMING IN JAN…..and on top of it all….a glimpse of the new REVERSIBLE COAT in the STONE and BLACK combination, A259614….Around her neck….the DOUBLE STRAND GM BEADS, J296893…..perfect!…………This Stone pant works with many other colors besides STONE itself…..starting with BLACK and IVORY. Clay, Sage, Mulberry, Olive Branch and all of the new Mosaic prints work with stone. If you have any of the Lace placement print tops in the Brick Red , Hunter Green or the Black….stone is in each of the prints. Stone is in the Brick Red Flame Stitch top as well…… All of the new cardigans with the SIGNATURE buttons work with Stone pants….Frankly there is very little that doesn’t work with the new STONE TROUSER……………………………… ………………………………………………………………enjoy………….much Love………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK SLIM PANT”</h3>

WK SWING2

……………………BLACK………………is the final color in the new SLIM TROUSER. I have offered you a variety of Black pants this season…..from the Classic Ponte Pant…to the Super Ponte Legging….to the Linea Body Legging the Pinstripe, and lastly the perfect SLIM GABERDINE TROUSER……..I would say all of you black pant needs are covered……Above, I have the Black Gaberdine trouser done as classic and sophisticated, and as uncomplicated, and as timeless as I could come up with………………..The White Wing Collar Shirt, A259103 worn with the new BLACK ULTIMATE WK ENR CARDIGAN, A259706…….and the new ULTIMATE BLACK TN, A259110………..it really doesn’t get anymore simple than that!…………….Coming for the HOLIDAYS…………my new REVERSIBLE CROSS……….here in the GUNMETAL combination…..the centers are either Gray Pearl surrounded with crystals or all GUNMETAL with a center JET……DRESSY or CASUAL….I’ve got you covered once again……don’t you just LOVE twofers!………………THIS OCTOBER show is my last BIG show for the Fall/Winter season……………I hope you have found some things along the way to freshen and excite your wardrobes……………………enjoy……………..much Love………………………………Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek New SLIM PANT.......AND.......

THE NEW COAT!!!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

I'm with you on that, Gardensla. Wonder what other color ways it's going to be offered in. I would love one of the new Persian blue or a hunter green.

Respected Contributor

On 10/13/2014 crdlb said:

I'm with you on that, Gardensla. Wonder what other color ways it's going to be offered in. I would love one of the new Persian blue or a hunter green.

The only other colour option is all Black - that is the one I will purchase! Just Gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

Pants look great in olive + stone + black working back to so many tops...and THAT coat!!!

Respected Contributor

Beautiful! All I need to order now to complete the look I began with the beads.....the sweater, new pants, the faux fur coat! All of it is perfection.

Valued Contributor

Finally a look at the coat! A must have for me in black!!

Respected Contributor

I have a Dennis Basso coat similar to this coat already, so I need to understand what makes this one different. Wonder what the fabric is on the non-fur side? Right now I'm on the fence.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

Slim pant in all colors, tunic sweater in multiples, clay Byzantine top, and another coat? Oh heck, yeah. Cool

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Sheesh said:

I have a Dennis Basso coat similar to this coat already, so I need to understand what makes this one different. Wonder what the fabric is on the non-fur side? Right now I'm on the fence.

The reversible fur has a fabric that looks like a rain coating with a mouton like fur….no wool at all. It is a walking coat length 35 Inches?? I’m not home to measure. It’s like a wrap coat with buttons and a big shawl collar. It come with a tie belt. So on one side you have a black or stone rain type fabric and on the other side a black fur.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat