Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek New SLIM PANT.......AND.......

I didn't realize it was a 30" inseam. The slim pontes have a 32" inseam and fit just right, but Louis says on the blog that the straighter the leg, the shorter the pant needs to be.

I'll give them a try.

Trusted Contributor

I am eager to see the coat buttoned and belted. Looks like the lines of it are beautiful!

Contributor

The last Ponte pants were 32".... Those were barely long enough for me. 30" just saves me money... not for m I would love to get them, but I can't wear them this short.

Respected Contributor

Louis says about these pants above:

Remember……the SLIMMER THE LEG…..the SHORTER THE PANT…….You do not want these to break in any way...

Valued Contributor

On 10/13/2014 GraceCO said:

Remember……the SLIMMER THE LEG…..the SHORTER THE PANT…….You do not want these to break in any way...

We long legged gals don't have to worry about these breaking anywhere. They won't come close to our ankles! Pants can't break if they are between our knees and our ankles! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Yes, I am very disappointed! {#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

Jerseygirl: If you cut the item no out of your DB coat could you describe it. I love the idea of wearing faux fur next to my body but I really need a hood.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/13/2014 buddylou said:

We long legged gals don't have to worry about these breaking anywhere. They won't come close to our ankles! Pants can't break if they are between our knees and our ankles! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Yes, I am very disappointed! {#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.crying}

ITA, disappointing & frustrating! The slim leg, pinstripes, super ponte and WK pants all too short! Boo.
Respected Contributor

On 10/13/2014 buddylou said:

I'm 5'9" but if I have a 32-inch inseam I'm good. These may be way too short at 30 inches, but I'm (maybe foolishly) going to try them. If only they'd give us a hem to work with in not just the pants, but dresses and skirts, we'd all be in better moods about the length issues.