Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - New Colour - Navy - Hooded Blazer!

....and re-order for Black and Wine!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE NAVY HOODED BLAZER”</h3>

WK scarf16

…………………….One of my favorite jackets from last fall…the HOODED PONTE BLAZER, A237551, has been reordered and is now in stock….All of the size details are on the Linea site….Why do I love this jacket? Because, for me, it is the right mix of UPTOWN CHIC with DOWN TOWN EDGE……Some may say…..”a hood on a blazer? how strange”. I say “let your imagine go”……why n0t a hood on a blazer…..why must a jacket be so conventional….It’s time to take the braces off the brain….LOL….Fortunately….there were way more of you who said……….YES…..then said no….so the BLAZER WITH THE HOOD has been reordered…….I think NAVY is such a natural for this jacket that I don’t know why I didn’t do it in navy in the first place…….Above, I have the blazer paired with the IVORY SILK/CASHMERE TN…..the BRICK RED WK SCARF, A257941…..[get them while you can....there is no plan to reorder this wonderful scarves]……….and JEANS. Of course you can dress it up with a navy ponte skirt or pant….ivory in the summer with a red tank…..Your navy boho with cowboy boots would look very “downtown”….try it over a dress…..etc. etc.. I like the jacket buttoned with just the top button or the top two….never all three. Be careful to read your click here measurements…especially if you carry your weight in the middle….that’s when buttoning just the top button works really well…….For work or play….for casual or more dressed up occasions….I know this HOODED BLAZER will be a fun addition to your Linea wardrobe……………………………………………………………………………………………..enjoy……………..much Love………………………………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE WINE HOODED BLAZER”</h3>

WK scarf17

……………………………..The wine hood blazer has also been reordered…….Above I put it with the Tobacco ribbed tank, but NUTMEG will look just as good….The SIENNA turtleneck is another great option….Fot the bottom I chose the OLIVE WK PENCIL SKIRT, A237412…..a must have color…..for this year and next!….To keep her cozy and for a little dramatic effect….the OLIVE WK SHAWL, 237412….again get them while you can. I really am surprised they are still avail…..they have not been reordered so word to the wise…………………………To accessorize….The FLEUR DE LIS CROSS, J271859 in the green or wine, they both work equally well. For layering….the J271861, again in the green and wine, the STATION NECKLACE with enamel and gold stations mixed with matching color beads…..all shown above…..I think these make for the perfect….delicate accessories…………………………………….enjoy………………..much Love………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK HOOD BLAZER”</h3>

dress

………………..THE BLACK HOODED BLAZER………I remember when I first presented this blazer Amy was the host. She really wanted this so bad in the black, but it sold out. I’ll let her know it’s BACK!….I have the jacket pulled together with the IVORY WK sweater with the ribbed bottom, A210360 [ivory is the new color, but any color sweater will work just as well], and the Black ponte pant coming back this Jan……The Linea Gold bead necklace with the Gold Bold Hoop, also making a return…..is the epitome of mixing UPTOWN CHIC with DOWNTOWN EDGE……It really is hard to look better than this…..and it’s all…or will be all…..avail to you…If you haven ordered your necklaces yet…I wouldn’t wait long….they are not coming back….so don’t say I didn’t warn you……….LOL……..Besides the Back, Wine and the NAVY….the blazer is also avail in HEATHER CHARCOAL GREY and SAPPHIRE BLUE, but only avail in limited sizes…………………………enjoy…..enjoy…………………much Love…………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - New Colour - Navy - Hooded Blazer!

This may be the first of the sneak peeks I can resist. What a relief.

Trusted Contributor

Gosh, I would love to get this in navy but it's too darn short for me. I hope the Linea Leisure hoodie will be much longer. And in navy!
Honored Contributor

Just can't get behind a hooded blazer (actually I do not care for hoods on anything). I am just sticking with the aubergine quilted jacket - so far....

Honored Contributor

If it wasn't hooded I would have sprung for 2 of the colors.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I'm actually surprised to see this back in a new color--it obviously must have sold well in order to bring it back. I actually bought the wine and the gray, but have rarely worn.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I have this jacket in every color and were them often. Yesterday I wore the wine color with coordinating maxi skirt A214116 PK maxi skirt in wine. I always get positive comments when the hoodie is seen "Where did you get that jacket, it has a hoodie!" I love the shape of this jacket. There many bottoms that go with this jacket.

Respected Contributor

I too love this jacket, have it in grey and wear it as outerwear for 3 seasons. It's not as stuffy as a blazer, nor as sloppy casual as a hoodie, so it is perfect for my casual retired lifestyle now. It can look dressier or more casual depending on what you pair it with, but it is always comfy and very good looking.

As far as fit, I ordered this in my usual Linea XL and it is perfect, even buttons nicely without being too tight, as sometimes I need to size up for a buttoned-up fit. This one is cut beautifully to be incredibly flattering, worn open or buttoned. Highly recommend!

Valued Contributor

I, too, have the charcoal version, and wear it a lot in the spring & fall. I love it with my activewear pants or a T shirt & jeans. My 29 yr. old DIL liked it so much that I bought her the black version.

Super Contributor

i will get in navy..