Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

It looks like more of the same, with a concentration of Strivectin and Philosophy. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

There are some new items by GK and Walter Baker, but some of them don't have pictures yet.

Here is a spring "suit" by Walter Baker.

View by Walter Baker Short Sleeve Woven Top

View by Walter Baker Pull-on Woven Pant

The solid version of the top is a bit better.

View by Walter Baker Short Sleeve Woven Top

Anything new and exciting on this frigid January morning?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/10

Good morning lola, and to everyone else who joins in this morning. I have been up for 2 hours already (got pushed out of bed by my dog/now she is in the recliner with me, snuggling, the little rat, lol). Anyway, logged on a little bit ago to check out the previews of this mornings AMS, most of it has nothing to do with fashion, that's for sure. I had not seen the "Skinny Jeans 2" before, so was checking them out, read reviews, apparently the sizing is all over the place, even the length. I'll be curious is they do a presentation this morning what they say, it will all be good, no doubt.

The "suit" by Walter Baker is unfortunate, IMHO. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Right now it is 6 degrees with wind chill of minus 6, so I plan to stay snuggled in for a while this morning.

Everyone back in the swing of things after the holidays?

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 snickster said:

Good morning lola, and to everyone else who joins in this morning. I have been up for 2 hours already (got pushed out of bed by my dog/now she is in the recliner with me, snuggling, the little rat, lol).

The "suit" by Walter Baker is unfortunate, IMHO. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Is your rat in a La-Z-Boy, perhaps? {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I'm thinking of how the hosts will present the suit. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

1) You could wear it to your garden club meetings/volunteer work as a horticultural docent.

2) You could wear it to the home and garden show.

3) You could wear it to a bridal shower.

And to any of the superfluous "busy mom" activities...

Honored Contributor

Good morning -- am attempting to get my ""land-legs"" back this morning! In airports all day yesterday!

Baby party scheduled for later today!

I like the looks if the aerosoles short boots. The wine color looks pretty. These are apparently fabric. I have gray suede by this same co and they are very comfortable. Anybody think we will be wearing boots into spring?

it is 6* here! Some light snow patches on the ground.

oops! LEXI cue stage right!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 lovestoteach said:

Anybody think we will be wearing boots into spring?

Morning, Loves!

I most definitely think we will be wearing boots. I wore them from November-April last year, until I couldn't take it anymore! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

I have been up since 5:00 a.m., plotting my next assortment of clothes to be removed from the closet and sold or donated.

Walter Baker's suit unfortunate? No, that thing just looks like h e //!

Honored Contributor

looked at the skinny jeans... Good reviews mostly. Love that they have pockets. The search for ""perfect"" seems to be never ending though.

Will be ""hitting"" the B&M stores for sure to see what I look ""good"" in. It is time for a fashion make-over to suit life style. ?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good morning I haven't checked the temps yet, I don't think I wnt to

some pretending to be Dr. D is on, must be the new hair style Wink

Respected Contributor

Crikey! They even have banded elastic bottoms!

Honored Contributor

FS, {#emotions_dlg.lol}, I was trying to be nice about the "suit" (admittedly, I'm not really good at being nice).

Loves, did we read the same reviews on those jeans??

"To each their own, in all things".