Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - FLAME STITCH Top & Skirt! WOW!

On 8/9/2014 GraceCO said:

Love both sets--just beautiful!! Will definitely get a lot of wear out of the brick red & winter green color schemes. They're fabulous for work & travel. I'm spending way beyond my fall budget, but what's a girl to do with so many amazing choices? Give in. Right?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like these tops but unsure about the nylon. I may order and find out since I can always return them if I don't like it.

Esteemed Contributor

Will definitely be getting both sweaters ... already have the leather jackets; but wonder about the length of the skirts. I'm normally not a skirt person but can see these with boots.

Honored Contributor

The poor deer is literally in left field. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I love that graphic, Seka.

Honored Contributor

Omigosh, he's reproducing!

Respected Contributor

I have the Tarragon leather jacket from 2012. I was going to sell it, because it's a bit big on me, but I've decided to keep it. I wonder if the green and gold flame print top can be worn with my leather jacket? I also think the print looks like Missoni (a lot less expensive, though). If I didn't want to get the flame print skirt, what color pant or skirt could I wear with the top and my leather jacket? And what color tights and shoe/boots?

Esteemed Contributor

chi-town girl, You are discovering what many others already know. NO negative experiences permitted on the LInea forum in spite of statements to the contrary. Do what the rest of us do. Order what you like and return what doesn't work. Just don't post.
Honored Contributor

On 8/9/2014 KathyPet said: chi-town girl, You are discovering what many others already know. NO negative experiences permitted on the LInea forum in spite of statements to the contrary. Do what the rest of us do. Order what you like and return what doesn't work. Just don't post.
Thanks KathyPet. That's unfortunate. I will continue to do both when it suits me or if I can assist someone on the forum. Their behavior is damaging the Linea brand. Trying to silence customers always backfires, and they are chasing away potential sales. LDO is depending on WOM to sell the tights. The same ones who promote the tights also are the ones to attack dissenting customers. They don't own this forum. It's not their private club.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 8/9/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/9/2014 KathyPet said: chi-town girl, You are discovering what many others already know. NO negative experiences permitted on the LInea forum in spite of statements to the contrary. Do what the rest of us do. Order what you like and return what doesn't work. Just don't post.
Thanks KathyPet. That's unfortunate. I will continue to do both when it suits me or if I can assist someone on the forum. Their behavior is damaging the Linea brand. Trying to silence customers always backfires, and they are chasing away potential sales. LDO is depending on WOM to sell the tights. The same ones who promote the tights also are the ones to attack dissenting customers. They don't own this forum. It's not their private club.

chi-town.....i prefer a free exchange of experiences, both good and bad and everything in between! if it helps anyone decide on a piece one way or another i welcome reviews of all kinds. not everything works for everyone and not everything is "perfect" in any clothing line! Smile

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 8/9/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I promise not to lump you as one of the dissenters if you promise not to lump me as one of the attackers. Wink

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼