Valued Contributor

Aubergine whisper knit -- need help please

Looking for Aubergine WK sweater to go with the skirt. Does anyone know of item number for previous wk sweaters in Aubergine? Or, do you know if any more items in this color will be available this season?
Contributor

Re: Aubergine whisper knit -- need help please

A217629 is the v-neck WK sweater. It is a favorite for many of us. The fit is fantastic. It's available right now in Aubergine (reorder).

Respected Contributor

A217629---the WK V-Neck Sweater is available in Aubergine. I"m not sure what else will be available in Aubergine.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

In the past, there have been many aubergine sweaters, but that has been a super popular color and the only one still in inventory is this v-neck sweater .

We long time collectors have been hoping for the skirt for a few years now.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your help. Zoomed over and bought the V-neck sweater you mentioned. Linea Ladies are the best!
Respected Contributor

There is a new Top coming (Flame Stitch - looks Missoni-esque) August 18th - A257286. It is shown in the collage below with the Whisper Knit Skirt in Aubergine (the new Sweater is not Whisper Knit).

August 201424

Valued Contributor

At one point there were several aubergine Whisper Knit sweaters: the turtleneck, a tank, the V-neck cardigan, the long-sleeve, V-neck sweater, and a short-sleeve crew neck sweater. Louis also did a suede jacket with knit sleeves. It's an amazing color that pairs beautifully with black, grey, navy, ivory, olive, camel, topaz, as well as last year's caviar blue. And it dresses down nicely with jeans. I think it might even be worked somehow with perfectly pink. I am thrilled he finally brought the skirt, which I immediately snapped up, and I'm hoping he'll reorder the color in the other pieces. I've been babying my pieces along and it would be nice to have some back-ups.

Valued Contributor

Oh,and the burgundy pearls J264035 look fantastic with the aubergine.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Simulated Pearl Clasp Necklace

Valued Contributor

This cardigan A228335 in the merlot multi looks great with aubergine.

Valued Contributor

On 8/10/2014 Qulia said:

This cardigan A228335 in the merlot multi looks great with aubergine.

What a gorgeous sweater! Thank you for the suggestionSmiley Happy))