Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - FLAME STITCH Top & Skirt! WOW!

I'm in for both of these new Tops. I think the Red will work with the Grey Ponte pieces (pants, skirt and zip front jacket) and I also have the WK Aubergine Skirt. The Hunter with the new Hunter WK pants, of course, and I did get the Luggage Blazer---so perfect! I have to make sure I get a WK Hunter Scarf!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

LDOlv: Mazel Tov! I found out yesterday I have to lose ten lbs. a result of too much ice cream and a medication. You give me hope!

Is there any black in the green ""Misonni?""

Super Contributor

On 8/8/2014 Sheesh said:
On 8/8/2014 LDOlvr said:

I'm getting both colors. Love this sort of dressing...

Received the taupe/black leopard top (L) and skirt (M) and could not be more pleased!

1 pound shy of having lost 40 lbs. Side benefit ALL NEW CLOTHES!!!

Brava, to you, for the weight loss. I started a diet in Sept 2012 and I have also lost weight from a L/XL to a S/M---great on the body, havoc on the clothes budget!

So true...I have SEVEN tubs of Linea to list on ebay...I am listing all under $20 so ladies can enjoy this wonderful designer. Once 'round and then off to Goodwill. Lucky to have found smaller size in many of my favorites on the 'bay.

Honored Contributor

lavendar, Louis mentions that the hunter green has a black element included.

Respected Contributor

On 8/8/2014 LDOlvr said:
On 8/8/2014 Sheesh said:
On 8/8/2014 LDOlvr said:

I'm getting both colors. Love this sort of dressing...

Received the taupe/black leopard top (L) and skirt (M) and could not be more pleased!

1 pound shy of having lost 40 lbs. Side benefit ALL NEW CLOTHES!!!

Brava, to you, for the weight loss. I started a diet in Sept 2012 and I have also lost weight from a L/XL to a S/M---great on the body, havoc on the clothes budget!

So true...I have SEVEN tubs of Linea to list on ebay...I am listing all under $20 so ladies can enjoy this wonderful designer. Once 'round and then off to Goodwill. Lucky to have found smaller size in many of my favorites on the 'bay.

Try listing on our Linea Lovers site over at D#lph! send me mail---look under my name...this way you won't have to pay fees, etc., this is why we set the site up.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Goldie, I'm toast. I left 2,000 dollars at dentist yesterday and vowed not to spend any more money. Broke my vow at 3a.m. Anything that goes with both hunter green and black is my undoing!

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the green. It will match my new WK pants.

I just started collecting this summer...you ladies are right - it's difficult to stop!

Honored Contributor

lavendar, these two outfits have pushed me beyond my self-imposed spending limit that I had in mind for this season. Like you, I seem to make vows to myself that I break. These two outfits that hint at the work of another famous designer are irresistible. I love the non-tweed "tweedy" look they offer.

Esteemed Contributor

Long sleeves!!! Both tops for me!!
Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Long sleeves for me, too, gardensla! Got my eye on the Brick Red one.