Frequent Contributor
I love this line and the way it fits. I ordered up 1 size for the hoodie & tanks & stayed with my regular size in the pants & cardis.
Frequent Contributor

The hoodie and shell fit amazing well in my regular Linea xl. I was particular taken by how the heft of the fabric in the shell skimmed over any bumps, even in fab pink. But xl in the pants is too big, or maybe I just need a petite, checking before I re-order.

The Bright olive oversize was absolutely too big in xl. Four inches smaller for Large may be just right.

And the moss tunic did not work for me either. I should have known, but I could not resist magenta. I am 1 3/4 inch long waisted. It looked like I was wearing someone else's top, and I guess I was! Love the skirt. I ordered the xl then the l. May even keep both. All in all, I am thrilled with the fabulous clothes but I have to return several for smaller sizes which is not the worst thing in the world.

Esteemed Contributor

My order came today, too, and it was mostly good news. Like everyone else, I LOVE the quilted jackets. My larger Linea size (XS) fits perfectly. I don't think anyone has mentioned how snuggly these jackets feel! They look like a jacket but feel like a sweater or sweatshirt. So glad that I broke down and ordered both colors! Next I tried on the short sleeve ENR WK top (A257382), which fit perfectly in XXS - my usual WK size. I remember there was some concern about sizing on this one because the measurements were small. But there is a LOT of give in the ENR, and XXS fits me very comfortably. I bought the hunter green to wear under my HG cardi, but I like this top so much I'm sure I'll get a lot of use from it beyond that. Now.... as for the LL hoodie & tank... I had mixed results. I ordered both pieces in my larger Linea size - XS. I have NEVER purchased any Linea in anything larger than an XS so I thought I'd be ok with that size. The hoodies (which I love) are snug - not enough to return, but when I eventually order the aqua, it will be in a S. The tank is simply too tight across the hips in the XS to work for me. I've re-ordered a S, and I'm hoping that the shoulders and neckline won't be too big and loose for it to look right. princessaurora said that the tank hid her bumps, but my tank was stretched over my stomach so tightly that I could see the seams in the top contoured band of my pants. I didn't feel that it was hiding anything. For what it's worth, I have no hips, just a tummy bulge. {#emotions_dlg.blush}I'm kind of frustrated that I needed three different sizes in the same clothing line, given QVC's new return policy regarding shipping fees. But I'm really happy with the hoodies themselves. Not sure what all of our exchanging for different sizes is going to do to the future of these LL pieces, since QVC will just count the returns, not the final number sold.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor
On 2/4/2015 shoesnbags said:

My order came today, too, and it was mostly good news. Like everyone else, I LOVE the quilted jackets. My larger Linea size (XS) fits perfectly. I don't think anyone has mentioned how snuggly these jackets feel! They look like a jacket but feel like a sweater or sweatshirt. So glad that I broke down and ordered both colors! Next I tried on the short sleeve ENR WK top (A257382), which fit perfectly in XXS - my usual WK size. I remember there was some concern about sizing on this one because the measurements were small. But there is a LOT of give in the ENR, and XXS fits me very comfortably. I bought the hunter green to wear under my HG cardi, but I like this top so much I'm sure I'll get a lot of use from it beyond that. Now.... as for the LL hoodie & tank... I had mixed results. I ordered both pieces in my larger Linea size - XS. I have NEVER purchased any Linea in anything larger than an XS so I thought I'd be ok with that size. The hoodies (which I love) are snug - not enough to return, but when I eventually order the aqua, it will be in a S. The tank is simply too tight across the hips in the XS to work for me. I've re-ordered a S, and I'm hoping that the shoulders and neckline won't be too big and loose for it to look right. princessaurora said that the tank hid her bumps, but my tank was stretched over my stomach so tightly that I could see the seams in the top contoured band of my pants. I didn't feel that it was hiding anything. For what it's worth, I have no hips, just a tummy bulge. {#emotions_dlg.blush}I'm kind of frustrated that I needed three different sizes in the same clothing line, given QVC's new return policy regarding shipping fees. But I'm really happy with the hoodies themselves. Not sure what all of our exchanging for different sizes is going to do to the future of these LL pieces, since QVC will just count the returns, not the final number sold.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I agree with you on so many points, especially the part I bolded near the end. Hoping my returns/exchanges don't negatively impact future orders. It's not that I don't like the items, it's fit issues.

I'm typically an XXS, especially in WK. In fact, I got the draped front cardigan A237402 in an XXS and it was too big, it swallowed me up. However, in other fabrications I sometimes need an XS. I ordered the quilted jackets in both an XXS and XS because my shoulders are a little wider than average, and I have longer arms and torso. Still haven't received them to see which fits better. Anxious to try them after reading your description!

I did receive my two LL pieces though, hoodie and tank both in XXS. While I think I could get away with keeping the hoodie, I feel I'd be more comfortable in a size or two larger. Now I'm wondering if I need an XS or a S. I still like that it is fitted, but not quite as fitted as it is. The tank fit me weird. Felt too small and tight and I'm not sure ordering up will help as the proportions felt a bit off on me. Too bad, the peony is a pretty color.

I love Louis's clothes, just got on the bandwagon last year and have accumulated quite a few nice pieces. It's just that ordering online can be tricky.