Respected Contributor

DOES Moss Crepe resemble Marla Wynne's Luxe Crepe?

When I was watching Louis' presentation this morning, the close-up of the Moss Crepe skirt and top reminded me of the texture of the Luxe Crepe items by Marla Wynne (on QVC). Is there anyone out there who has both items and can comment on the similarities/differences? Thanks for your help.

Valued Contributor

Re: DOES Moss Crepe resemble Marla Wynne's Luxe Crepe?

Hi Writer with Flair.... I have pieces of Marla Wynn (HSN) Luxe Crepe and Moss Crepe is much softer and ""drapier""; which actually is not a word but a good descriptive analogy.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

Hi Writer with Flair.... I have pieces of Marla Wynn (HSN) Luxe Crepe and Moss Crepe is much softer and ""drapier""; which actually is not a word but a good descriptive analogy.

Thanks for the information. It sounds like they are two very different materials.

Respected Contributor

Writer, I'm a big Marla customer. I stalk eBay for her crepe! This is a real nice fabric and I think you would like it. Not very different at all IMO.Smiley Happy. I love this Linea moss crepe, just received mine yesterday and it won't be my last piece.
Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Mustangshar said: Writer, I'm a big Marla customer. I stalk eBay for her crepe! This is a real nice fabric and I think you would like it. Not very different at all IMO.Smiley Happy. I love this Linea moss crepe, just received mine yesterday and it won't be my last piece.

Thanks for your input. I love the Luxe Crepe, too. I wish Marla would start using it again. I especially loved the tulip skirt, the slouchy pleated pants, and the faux wrap top with the ruched sleeves. Simply elegant. I'll have to try the moss crepe. It sounds gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

Omg, writer I have the tulip skirt packed in my Summer stuff!! That is one fabulous piece!!! We have had some Face book discussions on her page and I think she said she will bring it back. Unknown date right now. I will buy every piece of that!! If you are on FB, like her page.
Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Mustangshar said: Omg, writer I have the tulip skirt packed in my Summer stuff!! That is one fabulous piece!!! We have had some Face book discussions on her page and I think she said she will bring it back. Unknown date right now. I will buy every piece of that!! If you are on FB, like her page.

Thanks for the heads up re: the return of the tulip skirt. I hope she brings back the slouchy pants and the ruched long-sleeve top as well. Do you happen to know if the skirt will be in the Luxe Crepe? I haven't seen that fabric in a while. I love it. Those pieces were very nicely finished.

Respected Contributor

Oops....she said the crepe fabric would be coming back. I should mention the tulip skirt to her..it is elegant, maybe we could get that back too. Sorry, let's blame my oops on my head injury...lol, slipped on ice.
Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Mustangshar said: Oops....she said the crepe fabric would be coming back. I should mention the tulip skirt to her..it is elegant, maybe we could get that back too. Sorry, let's blame my oops on my head injury...lol, slipped on ice.

So sorry to hear you fell. My goodness! Take care of yourself!

I'm thrilled that the luxe crepe will return. It is such a rich looking and feeling fabric.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Mustangshar said: Oops....she said the crepe fabric would be coming back. I should mention the tulip skirt to her..it is elegant, maybe we could get that back too. Sorry, let's blame my oops on my head injury...lol, slipped on ice.

The Marla Wynne velvet sales items (dress, tank, wrap top, slouchy pants) have just gotten drastically reduced. The top and pants are $14.95, the tank is $9.95, and the dress is $39.95. Just thought you might want to know.