Honored Contributor

They come in dribs and drabs but they are perfect. I got all my LL today and they fit perfectly. I did order up on the hoodies and that was a good thing. They would have fit but I do like a loosie goosie on hoodies and the pants (I ordered my regular size) were perfect. I just had to turn them up at the waist a little but that is not unusual for me. All fit perfect. I love the feel and weight. Just perfect. What else can I say?!

Respected Contributor

That's great news - thank you for posting. I ordered the LL Jacket - and also sized up because I prefer a looser fit for a casual Jacket - and in the Pant I too stayed with my regular size.

Enjoy your new Items!

Valued Contributor

I ordered my cardi in my smaller size l and the pants in PS. LOVE everything. Can't wait for more.

Honored Contributor

Mine are 200 miles away, but by the time UPS gets them here, then hands off to USPS, it will be Wednesday before I get them. I ordered my normal size in the hoodie, hope its not too tight, but probably won't fasten it much so would still probably work for me.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Snickster, I could have worn my regular size but I just want it large enough to accommodate more undergarments in case I need them as I will be wearing in a slightly colder climate than mine in the near future. Just in case....

Respected Contributor

Mine aren't anywhere near my house! I'm also dreading the thought of a tight fit & having to return them. I ordered the LL grouping in every color! I'll report back when they arrive. Fingers crossed.

Valued Contributor
Glad you love your pyramid of joy! Enjoy your goodies! Thank you for posting about the fit. I'm worried the hoodie I ordered will fit too tight. I like mine relaxed too. Now I wish I'd ordered up. I hate the thought of trying to exchange. But I won't wear it if it's too tight. That's the biggest problem when ordering a new line, like Linea Leisure. You have to experiment to get the right fit.
Esteemed Contributor

My order was delivered today. I was pleased with my WKs and the ENR front seamed tunic. All fit in my usual Linea size. Also got my third PC top in the new ivory. (Love!) I was not a big fan of the new moss crepe top on me, although the skirts would be great as warm weather separates. I also do not think I will get enough wear from the light olive over sized sweater. It was a perfect slouchy tunic fit in my Linea size; it's just that I have plenty of other tunics in my wardrobe. The ENR black tunic is fab as is the red/black WK tunic.

ETA: comparing the price of my Linea garments to those offered by LOGO, SG and GS and most other brands on the Q- Linea is a value without equal!

Valued Contributor
On 2/3/2015 queendiva said:

My order was delivered today. I was pleased with my WKs and the ENR front seamed tunic. All fit in my usual Linea size. Also got my third PC top in the new ivory. (Love!) I was not a big fan of the new moss crepe top on me, although the skirts would be great as warm weather separates. I also do not think I will get enough wear from the light olive over sized sweater. It was a perfect slouchy tunic fit in my Linea size; it's just that I have plenty of other tunics in my wardrobe. The ENR black tunic is fab as is the red/black WK tunic.

ETA: comparing the price of my Linea garments to those offered by LOGO, SG and GS and most other brands on the Q- Linea is a value without equal!

queendiva, do you mind telling me why you did not like the moss crepe top? Did you happen to get and like the WK swing sweater? I am one of the few who did not like the WK swing sweater on me and am wondering is the fit on thie moss crepe similar. TIA.

Respected Contributor

My tanks, pants & hoodies came today and I wish I'd ordered up a size in the hoodie. It fits, but very snugly. I'm thinking I'll keep the black and exchange the navy & pink for a larger size. Tank fits fine in my usual size, but I haven't tried on the pants yet. I'm sure they'll be just fine. Other than sizing, I love the softness of the fabric and the overall fit. This is kicked up a big notch from the usual athletic wear. No surprises there...I will reach for these pieces again and again.

Now, if QVC would just post that darn skirt!{#emotions_dlg.glare}