Contributor

The clothes QVC sells are terrible.  All low grade leftovers bought by vendors who relabel them, I suspect.  I would rank QVC clothing up there with Wlamart brand clothing.  

Respected Contributor

When I buy any clothing usually only jammies, undies and workout pants from Walmart they don't last long at all. Most everything I have purchased from QVC I still have from 10 years ago and more. Not being your taste is not equal to junk. 

Honored Contributor

I buy clothes from QVC and have never considered any of them to be "left overs".  And head and shoulders above Walmart. Some the lines of clothing might be a bit pricey, but in no way are they "leftovers".  

Esteemed Contributor

@Seriously20 - I see you are a fairly new poster. However, in checking your previous posts, you seem to be unhappy with the prices on most of Q's items.

Perhaps, you would do better shopping elsewhere. Thank goodness there are many options out there for each individual.

Respected Contributor

@Seriously20 wrote:

The clothes QVC sells are terrible.  All low grade leftovers bought by vendors who relabel them, I suspect.  I would rank QVC clothing up there with Wlamart brand clothing.  

@Seriously20 

Then aren't you glad there are other places you can shop?

Honored Contributor

@Seriously20 wrote:

Seriously?  

And I've never shopped at a place called Wlamart, so I can't comment on that. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Seriously20 - I see you are a fairly new poster. However, in checking your previous posts, you seem to be unhappy with the prices on most of Q's items.

Perhaps, you would do better shopping elsewhere. Thank goodness there are many options out there for each individual.

@riley1   LOL! I told her that a few posts ago. Unbelievable isn't it?

Respected Contributor

I beg to differ. I buy sweatshirt type tops and sweatpants (what I call them) from QVC. I wear them in my house when coming home, and on the weekend. I wash them very often. I have some that are old. Nothing is wrong with them. I do not know what you are talking about. And why am I answering such a ridiculous post?

Honored Contributor

@Seriously20 You know what they say.

If you don't like what one site has, go to another site.

I certainly don't shop where I don't like the items.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@riley1 Why are you looking back over her posts, or mentioning she is new? What does that have to do with anything?This is a discussion board, and she is simply sharing her opinion.  I'm sure she knows she can shop other places. 

I do respectfully disagree with you @Seriously20 , while I don't buy anything from QVC anymore, I think they are more in line with Kohl's.