Esteemed Contributor

I actually have a few pieces from Walmart's Time and Tru line that I like.  😊

Honored Contributor

We only have one Walmart around here. Probably about ten miles away. It's in a town I don't like to go to and people in the store I don't care to see. Only if you live around here would you know what I mean.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Is there a full moon or something ??/

YES!  This week, I was told, @Big Joanie Woman LOL.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@Seriously20 wrote:

The clothes QVC sells are terrible.  All low grade leftovers bought by vendors who relabel them, I suspect.  I would rank QVC clothing up there with Wlamart brand clothing.  

Seriously?  

And I've never shopped at a place called Wlamart, so I can't comment on that. 

Me either...the closest Walmart to me is half an hour away.  I went into one once when DS was in college to pick up some items for his dorm room more than 10 years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Seriously20 wrote:

The clothes QVC sells are terrible.  All low grade leftovers bought by vendors who relabel them, I suspect.  I would rank QVC clothing up there with Wlamart brand clothing.  

@Seriously20    This is absolutely untrue, irresponsible and liabelous.  Please post proof you have that this is indeed fact, as you state.

I've been buying Q clothing for 30 years.  Manyp of my early purchases could still be worn had I not grown tired of them.  I've never lost a button or had a seam fail and rip out.  Never had fabric wear out and it rarely even wrinkles unless 100% cotton, which I expect.

It's obvious you are ignorant of QVC products, procedures, policies so should probably keep your opinions to yourself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@Seriously20 - I see you are a fairly new poster. However, in checking your previous posts, you seem to be unhappy with the prices on most of Q's items.

Perhaps, you would do better shopping elsewhere. Thank goodness there are many options out there for each individual.

@riley1 Why are you looking back over her posts, or mentioning she is new? What does that have to do with anything?This is a discussion board, and she is simply sharing her opinion.  I'm sure she knows she can shop other places. 

I do respectfully disagree with you @Seriously20 , while I don't buy anything from QVC anymore, I think they are more in line with Kohl's. 

@manny2    She's not sharing an opinion; she has some type of vendetta.  Probably mad that she must shop at Walmart and can't afford it has been banned from shopping at QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Some people wouldnt know good quality in clothes if it bit them ....you know where. the OP sounds angry, so i believe one should not take the post too seriously. 

Respected Contributor

To those saying why did you look at her posts. Earlier in the day I noticed this poster had 2 comments both negative towards qvc they had just posted.  I then looked at their amount of posts. It seemed obvious they had some beef with qvc. Trolling or something. 

Valued Contributor

I know a young desirner that designs for Wal Mart.  She is in New York and W M clothes are nothing to put down.  They are well made, well priced and they have some cute new lines.  Don't be a snob

Trusted Contributor

@Seriously20  QVC carries Vince Camuto and Dooney & Burke - just as department stores do.  And neither of those brands are cheap.