Contributor

Venezia, I was looking at those pants today.  While I have several Quacker tops, I don't have any bottoms.  I normally wear a 10/12 or Medium in D&C; what size should I order in these?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I'm the oddball out, I still like them.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Susan Louise- A352895 is currently a Prime Time price of $27.74.  Not sure what you paid, but you may want to ask for a refund of the price difference, if you're within the 30 day limit.  I only know because I have them in my wish list.

@Venezia  Wow! QVC posted for the primetime specials for tonight early!

Bless your heart...Thank you! I just called CS and got the price adjustment...$4.89.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@kashakitty wrote:

Venezia, I was looking at those pants today.  While I have several Quacker tops, I don't have any bottoms.  I normally wear a 10/12 or Medium in D&C; what size should I order in these?  Thanks.

@kashakitty- I'm not sure in these particular pants, because I vary between sizes.

@Susan Louise- you ordered these in medium.  Can you answer Kashakitty's question?

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I'm the oddball out, I still like them.

@qualitygal- You're not the oddball out.  Many of us still love QF and it sells very well.  I think it may be the only remaining brand from the 50/50 tour way back over two decades ago.  That says a lot for the endurance of this brand.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@kashakitty wrote:

@kashakitty- I'm not sure in these particular pants, because I vary between sizes.

@Susan Louise- you ordered these in medium.  Can you answer Kashakitty's question?

@kashakitty These pedal pushers run true to size. My recent review has been posted. Measure your waist and check the size chart if you need to. I don't recommend sizing up or down. HTH Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't think QVC should have a QVC 2.  Do they still have the Beauty show?  I never watched either one.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Thanks, ladies, for the sizing help!  

Esteemed Contributor

I like Angel and remember when she was a model.  But,like @Kachina624 , I'm tired of hearing about Jeanne and the dream jeans. I've never bought anything from this line but have been tempted. Some things are cute,some aren't like every other line they sell.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth