Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Sun., Dec 22)

Hello all,

We've had really nice sunny days here this weekend and my birds love it.  It's interesting to see that they are affected by droopy weather just like people.

Just when I had every bill/account at a zero balance, I stumbled across some curtains (sheers) on clearance at JCP.  I need 4 panels for the front bay windows.  Original price $20 per panel, clearance $4.99 per panel.  Suffice it to say, I ordered 4 panels in white and 4 panels in ivory.  With the coupon and my rewards I'm paying $36.44 total to get them here.

I couldn't believe it.  I knew the white and ivory would go fast which is why I jumped today.  I'll web bill pay VISA tomorrow.

I was in the market for some extra curtains for the front windows and am really pleased with this purchase.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Sun., Dec 22)

Good afternoon shopping buddies! 

It's another dreary winter day here in the Cascades; no surprise there. It rained almost non-stop for 3 days, has been dry this morning, but it is set to return in a few hours.😒. I'm glad your weather is nice, and your birds are enjoying it.👍

New curtains sound exciting! Glad you were able to get such an amazing deal. I would have taken advantage too.😁 Enjoy your purchase!

I have not done any shopping in the past few days, but will be in full swing when the real clearance sales begin.😊

Have a wonderful day everyone!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Sun., Dec 22)

Good Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  That is an amazing price for your curtains.  Glad you are having sunny weather.  It is mostly sunny here, and made it to 70 degrees.  Tomorrow will be cooler, and it is supposed to rain on Tuesday and turn much cooler.  

Hi Sandy Sparkles.  Sorry your weather isn't the best.  Hope you find some good buys when the sales start.

Nothing exciting going on here.  I have been to church and the gym.  This morning, I had one of the pumpkin cranberry muffins I made yesterday, and it was great.  For some reason, I am hungry today -- no problem since I have lots of food, including fruits and vegetables in addition to treats like cookies.

I will be going for a walk soon, and later I have ironing and cleaning to do.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda